Ann Coulter at CPAC criticizing Obamacare

a man drops a rock off a roof...steps away from the edge..someone else looks over...you blame him for the rock falling...thats your logic.

unemployment_02052010.jpg

tell that to the 20+% unemployed blacks for whom things are only worse. I'm sure they'll be impressed with your chart.

Werbung:
UNBELIEVABLE! Someone still posting that idiotic diagram! :D All it shows is layoffs tapered off after companies layed so many off, it was either stop or go out of business - the skeleton crew level had been reached.

Below is the graph which tells the REAL story:

unemployment_2007-2010_09.gif

UNBELIEVABLE! Someone still posting that idiotic diagram! :D All it shows is layoffs tapered off after companies layed so many off, it was either stop or go out of business - the skeleton crew level had been reached.

Below is the graph which tells the REAL story:

unemployment_2007-2010_09.gif

That graph tells the story rather well.

As W and BO (the two worst presidents in our history) increased government spending to levels never seen before, unemployment went UP! But, stupid liberals actually believe government spending generates JOBS. Hahahahahaha

How dumb must one be to believe this? Apparently liberals do not know anything about economics and they continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over...again expecting a different result.

I believe that means they are clinically insane. As such, I propose the following to fix our economy:
- government spending to build many new mental hospitals where we can house liberals. :D

Werbung:
That graph tells the story rather well.

As W and BO (the two worst presidents in our history) increased government spending to levels never seen before, unemployment went UP! But, stupid liberals actually believe government spending generates JOBS. Hahahahahaha

How dumb must one be to believe this? Apparently liberals do not know anything about economics and they continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over...again expecting a different result.

I believe that means they are clinically insane. As such, I propose the following to fix our economy:
- government spending to build many new mental hospitals where we can house liberals. :D

The excessive spending is to enrich their owners. Its the exact result they wished. The stimulus did nothing to alter the economy, it doled out a trillion dollars to dem special interests and a little for the use of China's money. As planned.

Back