Another example of how Biden is killing our domestic oil supply

Werbung:
you mean the oil industry that just set an all time record for production? if that's "killing it", he should kill it more. lol

Under Obama, U.S. Leads the World in Oil and Gas Production
tumblr_mhp7ghh1es1s2jx30o1_1280.jpg

you mean the oil industry that just set an all time record for production? if that's "killing it", he should kill it more. lol
Democrat tyrant: 'My biggest donors want me to cut back on American energy independence so I am doing it for the good of the people. ';)

We export oil lugnut
Your ignorance is so typical of a right wing hater lol
Democrat fascist crook: 'I have my reasons for cutting back US fossil fuel production no matter how much extra that will cost poor Americans.'

Gasoline prices at the pump doubled under Biden, reflecting the cost of Biden's forced realignment of American energy production and consumption policies.
Nope they doubled due to the end of covid restrictions followed by russias invasion
You say the dumbest things

Nope they doubled due to the end of covid restrictions followed by russias invasion
You say the dumbest things
That's it. When Democrat policies cause great pain the dumbacrap leaders always claim the buck stops somewhere else beside themselves.

1698449835372.png

You might be stupid enough to not understand the oil dynamics in the past couple of years lol
I think I get it. Gasoline was less than $2/gallon at one point under Trump and rose to more than $5/gallon under Biden, regardless of who the Democrats blame for the added heavy burden on the poor.

1698450479058.png

Werbung:
Back