Another one Of Bidens finest arrested .

Kind like liberals who have boobs added or a penis cut off and think they are a woman stupid like that .
Or when liberals decimalized drugs in one state and found out it cause more addiction more crime more deaths .
Or how liberals wanted all the illegals and now are crying about it ?

By the way stupid they remove the foreskin these days because it healthier and cleaner So poor Timmy benefited from it.
you really obsess about men's penises. weird.

Werbung:
So you are ok with me blaming crimes by legal immigrants to Trump if they came when he was in charge of border security. Right?
yes but bidenis now and he opened it most of the illegals coming in are single young males many criminals . Trump tried to build a wall but biden stopped it and has done nothing but encourage it. Thats the difference MORON>so stop your weasel crap .

yes but bidenis now and he opened it most of the illegals coming in are single young males many criminals . Trump tried to build a wall but biden stopped it and has done nothing but encourage it. Thats the difference MORON>so stop your weasel crap .
Ok why don't you ever rush here to post crimes by legal immigrants under Trump? You are such a right wing hypocrite

Ok why don't you ever rush here to post crimes by legal immigrants under Trump? You are such a right wing hypocrite
Thats easy MORON I was not on this site when trump was president DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and hes not in office now is he.Who Is JOE LYING BIDEN
more killer illegals that nee jailed the first time

and here is another illegal sick pervert thats to uncle joe and company

Thats easy MORON I was not on this site when trump was president DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and hes not in office now is he.Who Is JOE LYING BIDEN
more killer illegals that nee jailed the first time

and here is another illegal sick pervert thats to uncle joe and company
So why didn't you come here and complain when legal immigrants under Trump committed crimes question mark oh that's right because you're a right-wing hypocrite

So why didn't you come here and complain when legal immigrants under Trump committed crimes question mark oh that's right because you're a right-wing hypocrite
LOL I was not on this forum you MORON . and trump was not the head of the welcome wagon like BIDEN and Harris MORON.
Why were you not on the forum I was on then ? Because your left-wing hypocrite.
Trump was not welcoming them in like biden also in case you did not notice MORON>

LOL I was not on this forum you MORON . and trump was not the head of the welcome wagon like BIDEN and Harris MORON.
Why were you not on the forum I was on then ? Because your left-wing hypocrite.
Trump was not welcoming them in like biden also in case you did not notice MORON>
Trump was in charge of border security and people he let in are no doubt committing crimes to this day but that's ok with you, right wing hypocrite

He certainly was welcoming in those immigrants

Werbung:
Trump was in charge of border security and people he let in are no doubt committing crimes to this day but that's ok with you, right wing hypocrite

He certainly was welcoming in those immigrants
Yea sure he was thats why he started building a wall and one of the first things joe did was to stop it. So its easy to see who welcomed who your weasel ways and lies are obvious your desperate and obsessed .

Back