ANOTHER PERFECT ENDING FOR SPANKY TRUMP'S POLITICAL CAREER

Werbung:
As I said I was born an atheist and havent moved from that position.

As i said, you're a faggot and your subjective identity is meaningless. You're existence is dependent on said faggotry.

Pictured here, everywhere that isnt even a little christian.ISIS-Raqqa.jpg

You just refuse to read it every time i say it. Why should i jump your hoops now, turd licker. Go back and read where i saud it the first time or just shut your whore hole.
I repeat it because it makes you go off your head with vitriol and hate. That's exactly what I want and it works every time. Have another go.

fascis--port-320x460-30k.pngI repeat it because it makes you go off your head with vitriol and hate. That's exactly what I want and it works every time. Have another go.
Blah blah blah, noun, blah blah, deflect top 4 politicians during a catholic invasion were also all catholic, hate hate, rhetoric, schpeel schpeel.

Dial down your stereotypical faggotyness and try again. You're a living failure.

Blah blah blah, noun, blah blah, deflect top 4 politicians during a catholic invasion were also all catholic, hate hate, rhetoric, schpeel schpeel.

Dial down your stereotypical faggotyness and try again. You're a living failure.
Catholic invasion???
Youve completely lost it.

Are you one of those evangelical nut cases that hate Catholics?
We are now getting some insight into your hate and venom. Have another go.

fascis--port-320x460-30k.pngCatholic invasion???
Youve completely lost it.

Are you one of those evangelical nut cases that hate Catholics?
We are now getting some insight into your hate and venom. Have another go.
Catholic
Aaa heroin 2.jpg
Catholic
FpcDCN-akAEBRK7.jpeg
Catholic
Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg
Looks more and more catholic every fkin day
Kevin_McCarthy,_official_portrait,_speaker (1).jpg
All catholic
275b4202e7b522da4971d8ab42072d42.jpeg
Pomeranian?
Screenshot_20230514-060839_Brave.png
When all 4 top politicians were catholic, a catholic invasion. Not even a little suspicious to you namblacrats tho?

Catholic
View attachment 6154
Catholic
View attachment 6155
Catholic
View attachment 6156
Looks more and more catholic every fkin day
View attachment 6157
All catholic
View attachment 6158
Pomeranian?
View attachment 6159
When all 4 top politicians were catholic, a catholic invasion. Not even a little suspicious to you namblacrats tho?
And who was in power when that happened? Hat date was that again? Oh. Trump was the POTUS.

By ELIZABETH MCLAUGHLIN
January 24, 2018, 6:54 AM

A little oversight on your part son? Never mind. I'm permitted to issue Catholic blessings.

fascis--port-320x460-30k.pngAnd who was in power when that happened? Hat date was that again? Oh. Trump was the POTUS.

By ELIZABETH MCLAUGHLIN
January 24, 2018, 6:54 AM

A little oversight on your part son? Never mind. I'm permitted to issue Catholic blessings.

You hardly have a point there faggot. The picture of the catholic army crossing that bridge was from 2 months ago. AND who exactly blocked building the wall? Not tgat it would stop anyone now. All they need to get in right now is to have a fking cellphone..... there's hoards of really really good things to go after trump for. Like approving that monstrosity of a vax the expiremental covid mrna vaccine. But where are you on that? Sucking schwab's dick.... or farming the most heroin in human history and perpetuating a heinous warcrime, but where are you on that? Sucking base pipe dick....

You have to stop pretending el tRumpo isnt your favorite dick to drink bud lite from

three dudes.jpg

Last edited:
You hardly have a point there faggot. The picture of the catholic army crossing that bridge was from 2 months ago.
Really. That certainly had a resounding effect on society when dumbfucks like you were stimulated by it.
AND who exactly blocked building the wall?
No one. He never intended to build it in the first place but you sucked up the propaganda and he played on your xenophobia.
When his token effort stalled he robbed veterans pension funds to continue but never accounted for the money. So who stopped the wall? Sounds like Trump to me.
Not tgat it would stop anyone now. All they need to get in right now is to have a fking cellphone..
You mean the same as before? Why do it anyway?
... there's hoards of really really good things to go after trump for. Like approving that monstrosity of a vax the expiremental covid mrna vaccine.
If you say so but I had no idea you had qualifications in that field. You've come across as a complete hate filled fyckwit but Im pleased you proved you're not. You're just an idiot.

But where are you on that? Sucking schwab's dick.... or farming the most heroin in human history and perpetuating a heinous warcrime, but where are you on that? Sucking base pipe dick....

You certainly have a raw hate filled vernacular and an unhealthy obsession with dicks. You should not visit schools until the board are advised.
You have to stop pretending el tRumpo isnt your favorite dick to drink bud lite from

View attachment 6166
I've made that very clear from the off.
Who's the slut on the right?
She looks familiar.

fascis--port-320x460-30k.pngReally. That certainly had a resounding effect on society when dumbfucks like you were stimulated by it.

No one. He never intended to build it in the first place but you sucked up the propaganda and he played on your xenophobia.
When his token effort stalled he robbed veterans pension funds to continue but never accounted for the money. So who stopped the wall? Sounds like Trump to me.

You mean the same as before? Why do it anyway?

If you say so but I had no idea you had qualifications in that field. You've come across as a complete hate filled fyckwit but Im pleased you proved you're not. You're just an idiot.

You certainly have a raw hate filled vernacular and an unhealthy obsession with dicks. You should not visit schools until the board are advised.

I've made that very clear from the off.
Who's the slut on the right?
She looks familiar.

What could possibly make the point better that namblacrats are completely full of shit than some damned foreigner from a pederast stronghold like britain being their star pundit?

Werbung:
What could possibly make the point better that namblacrats are completely full of shit than some damned foreigner from a pederast stronghold like britain being their star pundit?
I do t know but considering you know everything else, perhaps you can tell us.

Back