Another rigged election 'glitch' is caught in Nevada

Some cases did not go well with the looting and lying voting fraud denying crowd but for the most part courts have been cowed into avoiding voting fraud cases by the overwhelming popular delusion that voting fraud is a lie and should not be examined in court or elsewhere.

show me where you idiots filed a court case with your "all but proved" evidence?
oh you can't because you didn't file a single case? lol

courts can't "avoid" cases, legal moron. lol. you file a case, they have to address it.

you make the dumbest excuses lol

Werbung:
show me where you idiots filed a court case with your "all but proved" evidence?
oh you can't because you didn't file a single case? lol

courts can't "avoid" cases, legal moron. lol. you file a case, they have to address it.

you make the dumbest excuses lol
Banks did not complain about Trum's evaluations of his property values. Nobody cared until Democrats came along looking under every rock in search of something they could take him to court over. Don't tell me courts and prosecutors would not investigate the still emerging mountain of evidence of 2020 voting fraud if they really cared about truth and justice.

Wisconsin judge rules that absentee voting van used in 2022 was illegal (msn.com) 1-9-04

Wisconsin judge rules that absentee voting van used in 2022 was illegal
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wisconsin Supreme Court Bans Drop Boxes, Suggests Biden’s 2020 Victory Was “Illegitimate” (msn.com)

7-8-22

On Friday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court’s Republican majority outlawed ballot drop boxes by a 4–3 vote, abolishing a reform that had made voting easier and more accessible in the state. The lead opinion—authored by the notorious fringe-right reactionary Justice Rebecca Grassl Bradley—contains alarming language casting doubt on the legitimacy of Joe Biden’s 2020 victory. It also grants credence to the GOP’s collapsing “investigation” to prove that illegal votes put Biden over the top in Wisconsin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

150,000 Votes in the 2020 Election Not Tied to a Valid Address in Wisconsin: Election Watchdog (theepochtimes.com)

Wisconsin's top election official, Meagan Wolfe, speaks during a virtual press conference on Nov. 4, 2020. (Wisconsin State Handout via Reuters)

POLITICS

150,000 Votes in the 2020 Election Not Tied to a Valid Address in Wisconsin: Election Watchdog

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wisconsin 2020 Investigation: 'Almost Certain' More Improper Votes Cast Than Biden's Margin of Victory, Unclear if Outcome Altered (westernjournal.com)

Wisconsin 2020 Investigation: 'Almost Certain' More Improper Votes Cast Than Biden's Margin of Victory, Unclear if Outcome Altered

Let's not pretend there is nothing here that should be examined more closely to reassure Americans that our election officials will do anything necessary to ensure that all counted ballots were legitimately cast.

Banks did not complain about Trum's evaluations of his property values. Nobody cared until Democrats came along looking under every rock in search of something they could take him to court over. Don't tell me courts and prosecutors would not investigate the still emerging mountain of evidence of 2020 voting fraud if they really cared about truth and justice.

Wisconsin judge rules that absentee voting van used in 2022 was illegal (msn.com) 1-9-04

Wisconsin judge rules that absentee voting van used in 2022 was illegal
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wisconsin Supreme Court Bans Drop Boxes, Suggests Biden’s 2020 Victory Was “Illegitimate” (msn.com)

7-8-22

On Friday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court’s Republican majority outlawed ballot drop boxes by a 4–3 vote, abolishing a reform that had made voting easier and more accessible in the state. The lead opinion—authored by the notorious fringe-right reactionary Justice Rebecca Grassl Bradley—contains alarming language casting doubt on the legitimacy of Joe Biden’s 2020 victory. It also grants credence to the GOP’s collapsing “investigation” to prove that illegal votes put Biden over the top in Wisconsin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

150,000 Votes in the 2020 Election Not Tied to a Valid Address in Wisconsin: Election Watchdog (theepochtimes.com)

Wisconsin's top election official, Meagan Wolfe, speaks during a virtual press conference on Nov. 4, 2020. (Wisconsin State Handout via Reuters)

POLITICS

150,000 Votes in the 2020 Election Not Tied to a Valid Address in Wisconsin: Election Watchdog

Wisconsin 2020 Investigation: 'Almost Certain' More Improper Votes Cast Than Biden's Margin of Victory, Unclear if Outcome Altered (westernjournal.com)

Wisconsin 2020 Investigation: 'Almost Certain' More Improper Votes Cast Than Biden's Margin of Victory, Unclear if Outcome Altered

Let's not pretend there is nothing here that should be examined more closely to reassure Americans that our election officials will do anything necessary to ensure that all counted ballots were legitimately cast.
why didn't you morons take this evidence to courts? duh

You make the dumbest excuses
You must enjoy looking stupid lol
It is extremely rare in today's world to find a judge willing to anger leftists and fellow judges by taking on voting fraud cases the mobocracy has declared to be Russian misinformation or fake news or some such nonsense.

It is extremely rare in today's world to find a judge willing to anger leftists and fellow judges by taking on voting fraud cases the mobocracy has declared to be Russian misinformation or fake news or some such nonsense.

judges take on any case that is submitted. they dont have a choice.. duh.
red state judges are afraid of leftists? lol. that's such a stupid claim.

you say the dumbest things in a pathetic attempt to defend your court losses.

judges take on any case that is submitted. they dont have a choice.. duh.
red state judges are afraid of leftists? lol. that's such a stupid claim.

you say the dumbest things in a pathetic attempt to defend your court losses.
I think maybe your oversimplification of the court system is far from accurate.

i doubt you think.

you can go to any court in the country and file a case for the cost of a filing fee.
and yet you morons haven't. duh.
I don't trust courts with judges sold out to unjust political correctness over true and fair justice.

I don't trust courts with judges sold out to unjust political correctness over true and fair justice.
Don't care if you don't duh
You morons haven't gone to any court recently
Because you have nothing
God you make pathetic excuses lol

Don't care if you don't duh
You morons haven't gone to any court recently
Because you have nothing
God you make pathetic excuses lol
We know we are in trouble when the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS is responsible for appointing judges who accept lies and bribes to grant illegal spying rights to Democrats seeking dirt on their political opponents.

1708792985258.png

Werbung:
More right wing blather
File the court case I dare you
If Congress refuses to hold FIUSA court judges responsible for illegally approving warrants for worse-than-Watergate Obama officials to spy on the Trump campaign, then there is no hope that I could do their job for them by myself.

Back