anti-war groups gave material support to terrorists?

KingBall

Interesting!

A New York Times best-selling author says members of the supposed "peace movement" delivered hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and supplies to terrorists engaged in a bloody street battle against United States Marines in Iraq.

The latest book by Lt. Col. Robert "Buzz" Patterson (U.S. Air Force-Ret.) is called War Crimes: The Left's Campaign to Destroy Our Military and Lose the War on Terror. In the book, he claims that two anti-war groups -- "United for Peace & Justice" and "CODEPINK: Women for Peace" -- literally gave aid and comfort to terrorists when they delivered $600,000 in cash and supplies they claim was humanitarian aid to civilians.

According to Patterson, Congressman Henry Waxman (D-California) facilitated the transaction for CODEPINK by signing a letter allowing them to get the cash and supplies into Fallujah.

"Here is an American Congressman .... Here are American citizens who belong to these organizations," says Patterson. "They travel to Iraq and they are materially supporting, they are aiding and abetting the enemy that is killing American Marines. If that's not treason, nothing is."

Patterson says that is not the only treacherous thing these groups have done. "When the Iraq war first started, CODEPINK and Medea Benjamin went to Baghdad and opened an office designed to try to encourage American soldiers to desert, go AWOL, and not fight the war," he explains. "Again, that's aiding and abetting the enemy."

The author laments that the story has received virtually no coverage by the U.S. media.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/07/author_claims_antiwar_groups_g.php

Werbung:
I still remember, on the eve of the invasion, there was a large movement of people who were proclaiming that they were going to Iraq to act as human shields. As I recall, several of them went there and were disappointed when the Baathist government assigned them to act as shields for sensitive government and military installations, rather than hospitals, schools, etc.

I do not beleive this:p

It's really not that hard to believe.

ShootOfficers3.gif

Werbung:
hahaha

Wow that says alot about you! And none of it is good.

Sorry:D for writing my opinion like that:D I wouldn't not like anybody to die, soldiers or civilians. I usually joke little at this forum, that is a reason for my smiles:D

Back