Any besides me noticed the changed tone here?

yeah, i'm the propagandist. despite the fact that i have owned you up and down the river, factually speaking, on at least two things which you claimed were outright lies, i'm an evil elitist, moveon.org propagandist, with a microphone straight from keith olbermann in my ear, right?

you said anwr accounting for 5% of our consumption was a lie. you said you knew more than EVERY ONCOLOGIST IN THE WORLD about mccain's cancer. and you were dead wrong, and you won't admit it. you refuse to take even 30 seconds to post anything that disproves anything i say, just claiming i can't prove it, and i'm a cultist.

yeah, i'm the propagandist. you'd prefer that this place were a dittohead echo chamber. well too bad, troll.

Werbung:
yeah, i'm the propagandist. despite the fact that i have owned you up and down the river, factually speaking, on at least two things which you claimed were outright lies, i'm an evil elitist, moveon.org propagandist, with a microphone straight from keith olbermann in my ear, right?

you said anwr accounting for 5% of our consumption was a lie. you said you knew more than EVERY ONCOLOGIST IN THE WORLD about mccain's cancer. and you were dead wrong, and you won't admit it. you refuse to take even 30 seconds to post anything that disproves anything i say, just claiming i can't prove it, and i'm a cultist.

yeah, i'm the propagandist. you'd prefer that this place were a dittohead echo chamber. well too bad, troll.

Yaaaaaaa - you're a paragon of supported claims :D and a sterling model of honesty. :D:p:)

Libmasher has a very sarcastic and flippant way of responding. Some liberals get it, and many do not. In either case, extreme sarcasm has a tendency to cause negative responses even when they are spot on. I realize explaining each topic is a bit tedious, but that's kind of how these forums where anyone from anywhere can say anything, educated or not, work.

elitist! muslim! racist! cult! elitist! muslim! racist! cult! elitist! muslim! racist! cult! elitist! muslim! racist! cult!

and I'M the propagandist. libsmasher has a problem with me because i'm the hardest to troll into oblivion, if the rest of you would stand up to him, HE would be the one on the receiving end.

Yaaaaaaa - you're a paragon of supported claims :D and a sterling model of honesty. :D:p:)

b...b...bu...but... you!!!

two way street, if you're not going to play, why should i?

i tried, and proved you wrong on some things (admittedly not all), and you just attacked me.

troll.

elitist! muslim! racist! cult! elitist! muslim! racist! cult! elitist! muslim! racist! cult! elitist! muslim! racist! cult!

and I'M the propagandist. libsmasher has a problem with me because i'm the hardest to troll into oblivion, if the rest of you would stand up to him, HE would be the one on the receiving end.

This is VERY unseemly. Are you a grown man? Control yourself. :rolleyes:

We've seen All Arm's technique: posts crammed to the gills with falsehoods and unsupported assertions. Now some of the others are picking it up:

Popeye:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39292&postcount=24

McCain is "riddled with cancer" - a complete falsehood.

If this continues they should rename this place the House of Lies.

TV Evening News just last night... going over McCain's 3 hour sneak peek at his medical record Encyclopedia. :eek:

Not THREE (as I had said earlier) but actually FOUR cancers to his head and face and ONE I had never even heard anything about before to one of his legs.

In one surgery Mr. McCain’s had removed the surrounding lymph nodes (over 20) and part of the parotid gland, which produces saliva, in the same operation, which lasted five and a half hours.

So maybe to be absolutely positively correct Popeye's statement should be...

John Mccain has been riddled with cancer from top to bottom and had numerous major surgeries on said cancer. These cancers have redeveloped several times now on Mr. McCain and no one can guarantee they won't reoccur again.

That's a lot to write though... besides he's got other problems as well he'll be dealing with...

Heart & blood pressure in OK range... quote: For someone his age.

Cholesterol down somewhat over his all time high.

Suffers from pretty serious arthritis.

Has vertigo (gets extremely dizzy if he leans his head back).

May have to have both shoulders replaced (old torture ramification).

Plus eveyone has heard of Mr. Mccain's old age style forgetfulness (he's even discussed it himself) and he's been seen nodding off at events and in meetings. Nothing you wouldn't expect from an elderly man ready to turn 72 years old.

But not someone you want going in as President!

It would seem that anyone voting for McCain should take a serious look at who he picks as VP. Possibly, the VP will be handling a lot of responsibilities when the President is ill or something.

That is based on FACT - words right out of his nouveau-elitist mouth. The guy is four years out of the ghetto, and he DARES to insult people's religion.
When it comes to you and religion, I have seen you do nothing but attack his religion. How DARE You Do it?!

Are you still stewing over that? :D I think you're stressed out from all the salmon killing. :p
As I said before, you have just enough brains and not nearly enough balls to ever say that to me in person. It would result in a very swift reaction that you would not like in the slightest. Hide behind your internet anonimity, its the only thing that prevents your mouth from writing checks you cant cash.
But stressed? not at all. I dont put much heed into ignorant a$$holes and idiots, what I do is put that info away for use at a later date. I dont go and start a whole damn thread about a poster who hasnt even posted 25 times before you go down that path. Hell maybe someone should have done the same about you after you had 20 posts. Might have prevented this whole situation and the dribble that is being thrown around right now, and unfortunately and I am disappointed in myself for even stooping to this level but bull$hit like this cant go without response.

The guy is wrecking this site by turning it into a propaganda venue.
Showing your zealot kool-aid drinking colors here. You, me, and every regular around here knows you wouldnt raise one damn stink about it if you were of the same political wool as you. The correct way to deal with this, is to notify the moderators. There are a few of them, VYO is a very reasonable guy and has more than a few times cracked down on new posters about the level and quality of posts that are generally accepted here. If they cant meet those requirements they either move on or get banned. It isnt your job or place to start BS threads like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsmasher
That is based on FACT - words right out of his nouveau-elitist mouth. The guy is four years out of the ghetto, and he DARES to insult people's religion.

When it comes to you and religion, I have seen you do nothing but attack his religion. How DARE You Do it?!

Uh, you're not paying attention, chief. :D

His religion, as I have carefully pointed out before, is from Rev. Wright - Wright in turn got if from the black liberation theologist Frank Cone. The tenor of Cone's theology can be illustrated by a quote:

"Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man 'the devil.'" The false Christianity of the white-devil oppressor must be replaced by an authentic Christianity fully identified with the poor and oppressed."[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hal_Cone

So his religion is anti-white racist, damn right I'll attack it.

Quote:
Are you still stewing over that? I think you're stressed out from all the salmon killing.

As I said before, you have just enough brains and not nearly enough balls to ever say that to me in person. It would result in a very swift reaction that you would not like in the slightest. Hide behind your internet anonimity, its the only thing that prevents your mouth from writing checks you cant cash.
But stressed? not at all. I dont put much heed into ignorant a$$holes and idiots, what I do is put that info away for use at a later date. I dont go and start a whole damn thread about a poster who hasnt even posted 25 times before you go down that path. Hell maybe someone should have done the same about you after you had 20 posts. Might have prevented this whole situation and the dribble that is being thrown around right now, and unfortunately and I am disappointed in myself for even stooping to this level but bull$hit like this cant go without response.

I've already told you chief, that if you got a big problem with me, I'll tell you how to get to where I am. Eat your wheaties, boy. :)

Quote:
The guy is wrecking this site by turning it into a propaganda venue.

Showing your zealot kool-aid drinking colors here. You, me, and every regular around here knows you wouldnt raise one damn stink about it if you were of the same political wool as you.

BS - I back up what I say with facts and arguments. That cretin comes in and dumps without any contraception crap he's picked elsewhere from attack sites.

The correct way to deal with this, is to notify the moderators. There are a few of them, VYO is a very reasonable guy and has more than a few times cracked down on new posters about the level and quality of posts that are generally accepted here. If they cant meet those requirements they either move on or get banned. It isnt your job or place to start BS threads like this.

Nor is it your job to whine about them. I will contact the mods or whoever.

Libsmasher, you've been here what - four, five months now? I've been on this forum for over a year now. I've seen it get invaded by groups of conspiracy theorists and anti-semites, not to mention our resident wacko Roker (who holds the record for coming back and making new accounts to pester us somewhere in the range of 40-50 times). Between 9sublime and USMC (I really wish he'd come back) it was a struggle to keep this board focused on civil political discourse.

And now here we are, the anti-semites are gone, the conspiracy theorists have dwindled to a few (and they're mostly tolerable), so what problems are we faced with? Keeping the board civil. Everything you do and say suggests that you're here to attack, not debate. I've given you the opportunity to be civil and to debate with respect and so far I'm not seeing you take it.

So I'm asking - are you here to be serious about political debate, or are you just here to be a jerk?

Werbung:
There - it happened again! :D

Do you understand the meaning of the word "coherent?":confused:

I know, I know..There-it happened again!:D

Your posts are perfect illustrations of the intellectual prowess of the typical conservative drone.

Figure that one out..:cool:

Back