AP Poll: Obama's job approval rises

Popeye

Hmm..interesting. I'm sure one of the wingnuts will weigh in with a Rasmussen poll in a failed attempt to dispute this poll's conclusions...Obama's fortunes are looking up.

He's still having trouble with the war in Afghanistan, according to the poll support for the war has gone down, but I think that's a good thing. IMO, those troops should be brought home...

President Barack Obama's approval ratings are starting to rise after declining ever since his inauguration, new poll figures show as the country's mood begins to brighten. But concerns about the economy, health care and war persist, and support for the war in Afghanistan is falling.

An Associated Press-GfK poll says 56 percent of those surveyed in the past week approve of Obama's job performance, up from 50 percent in September. It's the first time since he took office in January that his rating has gone up.

People also feel better about his handling of the economy and his proposed health care overhaul.

But not about the war.

Support for the war in Afghanistan has declined, the poll said Tuesday. And approval of Obama's handling of it is holding steady — in contrast to his gains in other areas — as he considers a big troop increase there. Poll respondents narrowly oppose the increase.

Overall, 39 percent said they disapproved of Obama's performance in office, down from 49 percent last month.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hUOSaKy9FQJe8FdjyLRLQxJ4Z-sAD9B5RFJG0

Werbung:
AP poll?

I thought you liked Gallup. Its Gallup that you always liked to post when everyone was drinking the kool aid, now its AP?

Its not so bad, only 43% disapprove in the Gallup poll

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

I wish you would pick a poll and stick with it instead of jumping from poll to poll depending on what one has news you like.

Even when Rasmussen shows his ratings improving I stick with that same poll instead of finding a poll that says something I like better

AP poll?

I thought you liked Gallup. Its Gallup that you always liked to post when everyone was drinking the kool aid, now its AP?

I wish you would pick a poll and stick with it instead of jumping from poll to poll depending on what one has news you like.

Even when Rasmussen shows his ratings improving I stick with that same poll instead of finding a poll that says something I like better

I'm not jumping around...the AP poll happens to be in the headlines today.

Anyway, the only reason you stick with Rasmussen is because it's a right wing poll.

I'm not jumping around...the AP poll happens to be in the headlines today.

Anyway, the only reason you stick with Rasmussen is because it's a right wing poll.

Actually no, I stick with it because I get an email at 9 am telling me the poll numbers and no one else that i know of does that and I am too lazy to go find what the polls say.

I would do gallup too if they sent me a daily poll.

What did you think of the SNL skit? CNN was so mad about it they actually fact checked a SNL skit :) I thought it was funny, but I thought the skits on Sarah Palin were funny too.

Hmm..interesting. I'm sure one of the wingnuts will weigh in with a Rasmussen poll in a failed attempt to dispute this poll's conclusions...Obama's fortunes are looking up.

He's still having trouble with the war in Afghanistan, according to the poll support for the war has gone down, but I think that's a good thing. IMO, those troops should be brought home...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hUOSaKy9FQJe8FdjyLRLQxJ4Z-sAD9B5RFJG0

THE AP POLL ! LOL, LOL- The same AP that writes for the NEW YORK TIMES!! lol,lol Hey , the same AP says , ACORN is totally HONEST and all corruption is G.W. Bush's fault and obama is not a liberal! lol,lol, my goodness, how stupid do you think the American public is? Our ignorance was all used up when we voted for Barack HUSSIEN Obama!! As if AP was an honest poll! lol,lol,lol

AP poll?

he cherry picks the ones with the better numbers...lol
The fact still remains the same; Obama has dropped close to 15 points since his innaguration.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

High poll numbers are an anomaly that eventually comes down to earth. The public is split, and has been split, fairly evenly, for a far back as the Kennedy era, if not the Truman era. Poll numbers are merely short term figures, and only count as real currency on the day of an election. However, they can encourage or discourage one.

at the end of the day these polls mean nothing but it does indicate that the rights fear tatics are losing ground

THE AP POLL ! LOL, LOL- The same AP that writes for the NEW YORK TIMES!! lol,lol Hey , the same AP says , ACORN is totally HONEST and all corruption is G.W. Bush's fault and obama is not a liberal! lol,lol, my goodness, how stupid do you think the American public is? Our ignorance was all used up when we voted for Barack HUSSIEN Obama!! As if AP was an honest poll! lol,lol,lol

OMG, OMG, OMG...you certainly need a 'mouth monitor'...someone full time to check that overly processed brain function :eek:

DO YOU HAVE A CLUE...ANY CLUE WHAT THE 'AP' IS AND EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT THEY DO :confused:

No, you still have a bountiful amount of IGNROANCE and we are sooooo fortunate to have you share it with us on a daily basis...ROTFLMAO

OMG...wiping the tears from my eyes...stop it, you are making my sides sore!!! :D

I was going to start a thread on this but you beat me to it!:)

I heard about this on the radio a couple days ago.

Not only are President Obama's numbers rising again but the Health Insurance Reform debate was back to dead even again.

This is pretty expected. The Teabaggers did their little pray for obstructionism blip... now we're getting back to real time things... and the polls are starting to reflect that.

Like I've said... the day or so after a Health Insurance Reform Bill is passed watch our President's numbers jump up about 10 points!

Werbung:
Back