AP sugarcoats Obama's mentor

One comment: Someone who is such an unredeemable flake as to call msnbc rightwing doesn't thereby move the lib media to the political center for any rational person.

AHHH but seriously have you ever met a rational lib. I do not mean a rational democrat... I mean a rational lib?

I live in the land of libs and I have never met one rational lib, well except my boss who I still hold out hope for to just be a democrat :)

Werbung:
One comment: Someone who is such an unredeemable flake as to call msnbc rightwing doesn't thereby move the lib media to the political center for any rational person.

Here's some more comment on the lib media's love fest with Obama, and the lib media's arrogance, that they share as a characteristic with Obama (NR, July 14, 2008 - Emery is from the Weekly Standard):

I think it is more of a crush than love. It will never be like the kennedys

AHHH but seriously have you ever met a rational lib. I do not mean a rational democrat... I mean a rational lib?

I live in the land of libs and I have never met one rational lib, well except my boss who I still hold out hope for to just be a democrat :)

Think of the old time democrats, like Harry Truman:

- Stood up to the soviet union with the Marshall Plan, and warned the soviets to stay out of greece and turkey in the post-WWII era.

- Manfully stood up to the unpleasant task of using the atomic bomb to end WWII.

- Desegregated the military.

- Saved south korea from being overrun.

Many similar things with JFK

Now, look at the current day liberal:

- A feminazi who supports abortion for any reason
- A wacko on the energy issue, who thinks that the US with 300 million people can be powered by windmills.
- Has abandoned equal opportunity for anti-white racial discrimination
- Is ALWAYS on the side of america's enemies
- Will vote for a presidential candidate who promises military defeat for the US
- Supports suppression of free speech
- Never saw a leftwing dictator he didn't LOVE
- Supports a state medical rationing system
- Has contempt for average americans, just like Obama

How far the great democratic party of the past has fallen.

Werbung:
Think of the old time democrats, like Harry Truman:

- Stood up to the soviet union with the Marshall Plan, and warned the soviets to stay out of greece and turkey in the post-WWII era.

- Manfully stood up to the unpleasant task of using the atomic bomb to end WWII.

- Desegregated the military.

- Saved south korea from being overrun.

Many similar things with JFK

Now, look at the current day liberal:

- A feminazi who supports abortion for any reason
- A wacko on the energy issue, who thinks that the US with 300 million people can be powered by windmills.
- Has abandoned equal opportunity for anti-white racial discrimination
- Is ALWAYS on the side of america's enemies
- Will vote for a presidential candidate who promises military defeat for the US
- Supports suppression of free speech
- Never saw a leftwing dictator he didn't LOVE
- Supports a state medical rationing system
- Has contempt for average americans, just like Obama

How far the great democratic party of the past has fallen.

You are right. its like they are devolving

BUT

look at the things Reagan said about smaller government. almost none of the republicans today are like him.

The republicans of today are what democrats used to be. and the democrats are more like something Castro would have trained up in cuba

both parties devolved...... I dont think there is any going back.... and sad for the ones of us that want to

Back