Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Remember that old saying: "united we stand, divided we fall?" Putin (thanks to Trump) has already succeeded in dividing the US from its closest allies. . .the European Union!
Trump didn't divide this country, he won because of it's division....In fact, Hillary Clinton was the candidate who ran a campaign based on division along racial and gender lines. She defined supporters of her opponent as “the basket of deplorables” and “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it,”
Trump won the election decisively, particularly in the Rust Belt states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, not because he was divisive, but because he did what no Republican has done in recent memory — unite conservatives, Republicans, Independents and blue-collar union households with an economic message of bringing production back to the U.S. via better trade deals that cut across traditional ideological and party lines.
The reason he won was because of the Trump Democrats in these states, and it would not have been a victory for the President-elect if he hadn't got those votes. He ran on bringing jobs back to the U.S. — for all Americans — not just Republicans.

In truth, neither candidate won a majority of the popular vote — both were less than 50 percent — but it was Trump who came out on top of the electoral college with 306 electors to Clinton’s 232.
And you are falling for it! But one thing you are not considering is this: The unwanted consequence of Trump's evil policies is the increasing divide WITHIN AMERICA!
Same answer TRUMP did not divde this country.. He won because of it..
Remember that old saying: "united we stand, divided we fall?" Putin (thanks to Trump) has already succeeded in dividing the US from its closest allies. . .the European Union!
The only thing I see him dividing is the UN.. Europe needs us and we need them, That will all work out, Now I will agree he says things that are controversial but I believe he says them so we can negotiate from a position of strength..Just my opinion..

Werbung:
Trump didn't divide this country, he won because of it's division....In fact, Hillary Clinton was the candidate who ran a campaign based on division along racial and gender lines. She defined supporters of her opponent as “the basket of deplorables” and “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it,” an analysis Time’s Gibbs appears to agree with.
Trump won the election decisively, particularly in the Rust Belt states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, not because he was divisive, but because he did what no Republican has done in recent memory — unite conservatives, Republicans, Independents and blue-collar union households with an economic message of bringing production back to the U.S. via better trade deals that cut across traditional ideological and party lines.
The reason he won was because of the Trump Democrats in these states, and it would not have been a victory for the President-elect if he hadn't got those votes. He ran on bringing jobs back to the U.S. — for all Americans — not just Republicans.

In truth, neither candidate won a majority of the popular vote — both were less than 50 percent — but it was Trump who came out on top of the electoral college with 306 electors to Clinton’s 232.

Same answer TRUMP did not divde this country.. He won because of it..

The only thing I see him dividing is the UN.. Europe needs us and we need them, That will all work out, Now I will agree he says things that are controversial but I believe says them so we can negotiate from a position of strength..Just my opinion..

Trump has divided this country more than ANY ONE person before him. . .he is even managing to divide the GOP! How can you be so blind! Do you realise the huge gap between those who "strongly approve" and those who "strongly disapprove" Trump?

And his constant rants and hateful speeches, pointing finger at each population group that is not "White, male, and supportive of Trump" is creating havoc and demonstrating that he is NOT interested in being everybody's president, but ONLY in pleasing those who see him dressed in Gold. . .NOT as the "KING WITHOUT CLOTHES" that he is!

Trump's divided state of America - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-divided-america-233652

Last edited:
Trump has divided this country more than ANY ONE person before him. . .he is even managing to divide the GOP! How can you be so blind! Do you realise the huge gap between those who "strongly approve" and those who "strongly disapprove" Trump?

And his constant rants and hateful speeches, pointing finger at each population group that is not "White, male, and supportive of Trump" is creating havoc and demonstrating that he is NOT interested in being everybody's president, but ONLY in pleasing those who see him dressed in Gold. . .NOT as the "KING WITHOUT CLOTHES" that he is!

Trump's divided state of America - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-divided-america-233652
We disagree..

Werbung:
Back