Are we living in the midst of an undeclared, semi hot, Civil War?

You are an imbecile.

I have posted this here several times but you seem to have been unable to read or watch or understand it or you've forgotten it.

Methinks your parent(s) suffered brain damage and you inherited their disabilities.

i competely understand you are a moron.
no one is arguing that

Werbung:
Yes, but we need to win this war without resorting to doing it with our guns. There are too many government resources that can & will follow the law and put down a rebellion even if they agree with the rebels. Every police department, every federal agency, the military, et al, are sworn to uphold the Constitution, and will do so even if commanded by crooked Dems. We can do this if and only if we transition the GOP into an effective political force instead of a, "Me, too" Democrat-Light also-ran. We need party standards that exclude RINOs. We cannot get there unless Trump or a Trumper wins in 2024; we can't win in 2024 unless the elections are clean. This is difficult or impossible in dense population centers where Dems with walking-around-money rounds-up voters, conveys them there, pays them and then goes and rounds up another load. Add that to printing their own ballots & harvesting at old folk's homes, excluding poll watchers, et al and they win big at the margins regardless of how many votes they need. They Judge-Shop and the GOP steps in the trap as though it has never happened before. Over and over and over again Dems cheat and GOP plays nice. This, has got to stop.

There is a big flaw in our political system: it assumes both sides of an issue will abide the spirit of the Constitution. It does not work that way. The Dems don't care about the spirit of the law, just any port in a storm; by all means necessary; the ends justify the means. The Congress has the power to investigate, but no power to enforce. Same with the High Court. This needs to change. We need federal initiative, referendum and recall processes to insure that our ~servants~ don’t forget who they work for. Nothing less than 100% possibility of getting to the throats of critters like Christopher Wrey, Alejandro Mayorkas and all the rest.
I agree we should not have to use guns but they would

I agree we should not have to use guns but they would
And when BHO begins to feel the heat for his disloyalty, stand by.

"Get ready for action"

Not a prediction, more a fear and a hope we can avoid war.

This hope and fear is based on a feeling.

Feeling This - Blink 182 (3:09)

And when BHO begins to feel the heat for his disloyalty, stand by.

"Get ready for action"

Not a prediction, more a fear and a hope we can avoid war.

This hope and fear is based on a feeling.

Feeling This - Blink 182 (3:09)

still obsessed with obama? lol

What is your position on inbreeding?

Or do you refuse to answer on the grounds that you might incriminate yourself?

did you want me to tell you not to have sex with your sister? in that case, dont have sex with your sister. or mother.
its a weird thing for you to obsess about, but you do you.

did you want me to tell you not to have sex with your sister? in that case, dont have sex with your sister. or mother.
its a weird thing for you to obsess about, but you do you.
Well well lug nut you do not want to talk about how 0ver 50 percent of Gaza are inbreed.
You know inbreeding leads to mental and emotional issue deformities retardation control issue .

Well well lug nut you do not want to talk about how 0ver 50 percent of Gaza are inbreed.
You know inbreeding leads to mental and emotional issue deformities retardation control issue .

i don't really find that inbreeding in gaza is top of my priority list.
but you do you.

you think republicans resemble 1948?
hahahahah
hahahah

omg you've said some stupid things, but that's beyond your normal stupidity.
God Bless American patriotism is still alive in the US in spite of demented Democrat hope and change to the contrary.

and democrats have guns too. duh.
did only republicans fight in afghanistan? or what is the "point" of that? lol.

actually who has said republicans would be defeated easily by democrats?
Democrats make poor heroes and patriots.

Werbung:
dems have very little ammo? how do you know that? lol.

you just make this stuff up as you go along...or as intelligent people say, you lie :)
Looters and liars want to disarm Americans because they are cowards and do not want to risk getting shot when they start shooting other people with their illegal guns.

Back