Are you a 'Watermelon?'

Btw, did you all know that just mentioning the word watermelon in any context at all at any time and anywhere is racist and is proof that white american's should be attacked by mobs.

I was wondering why they were burning me in effigy out in the yard.

Werbung:
When did they change Democrats from red to blue? Red is also the color for the commie public sector unions. They remind me of Hugo Chavez and his wearing red all the time.

When did they change Democrats from red to blue? Red is also the color for the commie public sector unions. They remind me of Hugo Chavez and his wearing red all the time.

article said 2000, I thought it was a little farther back but not really keeping track.

article said 2000, I thought it was a little farther back but not really keeping track.

I was just looking at some election maps for 1996 and it showed Republicans in red, but the one from 1992 had the reverse, Republicans in blue.

So, logically, a "watermelon" would be a conservationist who is also a Republican. There isn't anything unusual about that, is there?

Is that cow picture for real?

Holy (bleep!) what a farce.

and this just in...

farmers to receive "carbon credits" in the land down under for trapping methane from cow pies (pig poo too)

cows mum when asked for their thoughts

1142556-3x2-340x227.jpg

I was just looking at some election maps for 1996 and it showed Republicans in red, but the one from 1992 had the reverse, Republicans in blue.

As I remember it, the Ds did not like the color red because red is the commie color. The Rs being a bunch of pussies, allowed them to use the color blue instead. Many of the Ds are commies, but they don't want anyone to know. Its the old tactic they have used for decades. They must hide their true beliefs because most Americans do not agree with them.

BO is a perfect example.

Werbung:
As I remember it, the Ds did not like the color red because red is the color of commies. The Rs being a bunch of pussies allowed them to use the color blue instead. Many of the Ds are commies, but they don't want anyone to know. Its the old tactic they have used for decades. They must hide their true beliefs because most Americans do not agree with them.

BO is a perfect example.

do you really think the GOP had any say whatsoever on this ? had they complained they would be painted as crying babies.

Back