Are you a worker?

Gipper

Has anyone noticed the reporting by the lib media and comments by Dems/liberals related to this fiasco surrounding unions?

It seems only those in a union actually do any work in this country according to them. They ARE the middle class and any limitation on their collective bargaining "rights" is an attack on the middle class.

I am in the middle class and have no "rights' to collective bargaining. Yet, I pay taxes which end up supporting the stinking public unions so they can swindle me out of more of my income.

Like many Americans I have been working continually since I was very young (paper route). I guess according to libs and their media, we non-union workers are not really workers. Yet, we are the vast majority of working Americans.

Werbung:
I haven't seen anyone put forth the numbers relative to "union" workers vs. the total American population. The 2010 report indicates that there are less than 21 million union members in a country with a population over 311 million.

Werbung:
Has anyone noticed the reporting by the lib media and comments by Dems/liberals related to this fiasco surrounding unions?

It seems only those in a union actually do any work in this country according to them. They ARE the middle class and any limitation on their collective bargaining "rights" is an attack on the middle class.

I am in the middle class and have no "rights' to collective bargaining. Yet, I pay taxes which end up supporting the stinking public unions so they can swindle me out of more of my income.

Like many Americans I have been working continually since I was very young (paper route). I guess according to libs and their media, we non-union workers are not really workers. Yet, we are the vast majority of working Americans.

I believe I read that the percentage of union members nationwide is now under 10% of the total workforce. Union membership has steadily decreased over the years.

Wisconsin is a perfect example of why union membership is decreasing.

I have never been a union member, and I am a retired engineer and scientist who has worked all over this country.

But apparently I have never been a real "worker", because I didn't allow a labor union to extort money from my paycheck, and I didn't act like an anarchist and a crybaby.

Back