Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

I don't know that. Do you?
I'm saying it wasn't taxpayers money but you won't buy it because of your hate and racism.
Of course not. These guys got a pile of lies poured into their brains by paid right wing liars, and no facts will ever break through their calcified brains on this topic.

Werbung:
If it wasn't taxpayer money, it was not the Shah's money and it was not money belonging to the victims of Iranian terror, then whose money did Obama give to the Iranian enemies of the US?
You tell me because you've excluded the ownership of the money above.

You're the know all on the subject. You've been banging away for years and haven't proven a thing.
Perhaps you should ask god.

You tell me because you've excluded the ownership of the money above.

You're the know all on the subject. You've been banging away for years and haven't proven a thing.
Perhaps you should ask god.
You have never explained where the money came from and why Obama took it upon himself to give the money to the enemies of America and Iran instead of giving it to the American victims of Iranian terror like the SCOTUS directed.

You have never explained where the money came from and why Obama took it upon himself to give the money to the enemies of America and Iran instead of giving it to the American victims of Iranian terror like the SCOTUS directed.
You've never explained it but you know he did so etching wrong??
If he had committed a crime, why was he not charged?

Cops are cowards lol I would like to see people who think that go do the job.
Until you have had to face a armed suspect who wants to fight it out or a job or few people who all want to be at your ass.

"I do not hate wicked rebels against god".
Sure sounds like hate to me. Most Americans and especially godbotherers hate pet hates and mostly against democrats. You're just another closet hater. That evidence is visible on any major political you like.

I quote your god when you mention hate and barbarism.

Now kill all the boys and kill every woman that has slept with a man but save for yourselves every girl that had never slept with a man.
Numbers 31:17-18.

To stop believers children doing these barbaric acts why would any idiot want to teach it in schools to gullible children? Why would you even want to believe your hideous Bible is the benchmark of purity and ethics for society?

In the future brush up on what your Bible says because clearly you have never read it.
The KJV of the Bible sounds like gibberish to most Americans today. But actually killing all male children and all non-virginal women sure sounds like something a demented lunatic might come up with.

Cops are cowards lol I would like to see people who think that go do the job.
Until you have had to face a armed suspect who wants to fight it out or a job or few people who all want to be at your ass.
The American legal system is retarded as a juror is predetermined to be too dumb to be allowed to use a dictionary and no one gets paid minimum wage making jurors slave labor that will serve as instructed or be jailed. Been there done that and the judge does not have the balls to call me back.

The KJV of the Bible sounds like gibberish to most Americans today. But actually killing all male children and all non-virginal women sure sounds like something a demented lunatic might come up with.
Absolutely but mark likes to slip over those nasty parts.

Werbung:
Obama did not have authorization for donating billions of dollars to America's most evil and murderous enemies in the world.
Really? Where's the evidence he didn't have it? I know it wasn't taxpayers money and don't say it was because we've been here before.

Back