Back door Harris even worse then Biden in the polls

they coined the phrase? the first use of it was by democrats?
you'll have to prove that.
but you wont lol.

you mock intelligence with your stupid posts
I do know Democrats used the phrase repeatedly long before they accused Trump of inciting violence because he later used their same phrase.

Werbung:
Leftist bias in the media which includes poll takers and reporters dominates the airwaves over a much smaller percentage of right-leaning journalists, poll takers and reporters.

Media Bias: Pretty Much All Of Journalism Now Leans Left, Study Shows | Investor's Business Daily (investors.com) 11-16-18

Media Bias: Pretty Much All Of Journalism Now Leans Left, Study Shows

poll takers aren't the same as media. duh.
you say the dumbest things.
and you lie a lot. lol

I do know Democrats used the phrase repeatedly long before they accused Trump of inciting violence because he later used their same phrase.

lots of people say it.
but you said dems "coined the phrase".
you lied..again liar. lol

lots of people say it.
but you said dems "coined the phrase".
you lied..again liar. lol
You are right, of course. Democrats did not invent the phrase so much as they invented the claim that Donald Trump was wicked for using it.

you'll have to prove that, moron.
but you won.t
as always, liar
There is no need for me to try to convince you of what so many millions already know for a fact, including the researchers who wrote the article I referenced.

You are right, of course. Democrats did not invent the phrase so much as they invented the claim that Donald Trump was wicked for using it.

so what you posted was completely irrelevant to your claim that dems coined the phrase.
at least you admit you lied, for a change

There is no need for me to try to convince you of what so many millions already know for a fact, including the researchers who wrote the article I referenced.

there is no need for you to try and convince me with lies and unproven claims, I agree. lol.

millions of people can think something is a fact..and it isn't. claiming something is a fact with no proof is stupid. :)

what are the statistical qualifications of the person doing the article? why dont you start there :)

so what you posted was completely irrelevant to your claim that dems coined the phrase.
at least you admit you lied, for a change
I deliberately chose my words to highlight the silliness of Democrat condemnations of the phrase Trump used after they used it first.

there is no need for you to try and convince me with lies and unproven claims, I agree. lol.

millions of people can think something is a fact..and it isn't. claiming something is a fact with no proof is stupid. :)

what are the statistical qualifications of the person doing the article? why dont you start there :)
Just because you believe something does not make it true.

Werbung:
I don't need to. If you think Trump used the phrase first, then you can show your evidence.

i have no idea who used it first, moron.
but then again, I didn't make the stupid claim that the dems coined the phrase. you did, liar. lol

Back