Bet he is a liberal

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Almost for sure hes a liberal democrat and a criminal , will demo rats call him a hero also ?
But you have no evidence. Be polite and admit you are fishing. You have nothing but sensationalist lies. Youre desperate now son.

I dont know that and neither do you.
But you'll brand him one be ause youre a hatevfilled ignorant big mouth.
Lol no he is a liberal . And that would be hate filled and your and sure and don't . Yeah that guy and his buddy's could of been black mormon republicans but me thinks not .

"and you know it".

actually,, we don't.

because you were too hateful and stupid to prove it. lol

Lol no he is a liberal . And that would be hate filled and your and sure and don't . Yeah that guy and his buddy's could of been black mormon republicans but me thinks not .

you're so stupid. you think the world is "liberals" and "black mormon republicans"? lol.

the biggest blocks of people are non voters and independents in this country. duh.
you're so stupid. let me repeat that since, well, you're so stupid :)

you're so stupid. you think the world is "liberals" and "black mormon republicans"? lol.

the biggest blocks of people are non voters and independents in this country. duh.
Careful. He reports everyone that insults his intelligence.

Of course not most blacks in america especially chicago nyc california are liberals .

Werbung:
Back