Biden classified documents story lights up social media: 'Watch how fast this disappears'

maybe one of his staff people, moron?
someone like biden would have a huge staff. duh.

god you're stupid lol
Odd they found more classified documents at another location. . the first ones were found before the midterm term election and seem to have been suppressed in my opinion so not cost democrappers votes

Werbung:
Odd they found more classified documents at another location. . the first ones were found before the midterm term election and seem to have been suppressed in my opinion so not cost democrappers votes

"suppressed"? is there a legal obligation to announce they were found? no?
there was a legal obligation to turn them in, which he did. duh.

and you are whining that someone did something to get more votes? WOW. that's BIG NEWS. lol.
republicans never, ever do things to get more votes? hahahahahha

BIDEN: “A small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered on Nov. 2, 2022, in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, a think tank in Washington, as Biden’s personal attorneys were clearing out the offices, according to Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president.

TRUMP: Roughly 300 documents with classification markingsincluding some at the top secret level — have been recovered from Trump since he left office in January 2021.
Are you more of a nit wit or a dim wit?

well, you're a creepy lying moron at least!
Sounds like joe Biden hes for sure creepy the way he is around kids and hes always lying and telling made up faily tales about himself and that makes him a moron and your hero . Man your butt hurt must be severe right now. It must be swelled up and ready to bust open like a giant abscess full of puss and blood . I bet its hard for you to sit down with out screaming in pain. And joe did it for your .
I wonder what excuses you will make for him , Hey youhave not blamed the maid or his son hunter yet or trump or the Russians . You can throw them under the bus like joe is doing with every one he can think of .

Officer I dont know how that cocaine got in my office or home must of been the movers . Yea the public is stupid they will buy that if I tell it enough Im know you did . lol

Sounds like joe Biden hes for sure creepy the way he is around kids and hes always lying and telling made up faily tales about himself and that makes him a moron and your hero . Man your butt hurt must be severe right now. It must be swelled up and ready to bust open like a giant abscess full of puss and blood . I bet its hard for you to sit down with out screaming in pain. And joe did it for your .
I wonder what excuses you will make for him , Hey youhave not blamed the maid or his son hunter yet or trump or the Russians . You can throw them under the bus like joe is doing with every one he can think of .

Officer I dont know how that cocaine got in my office or home must of been the movers . Yea the public is stupid they will buy that if I tell it enough Im know you did . lol

we're not talking about drugs, we're talking about papers, moron. biden, like anyone with an extensive life, has a LOT of papers. duh.

you think he packed and moved and unpacked everything himself? maybe you ARE that stupid :)

we're not talking about drugs, we're talking about papers, moron. biden, like anyone with an extensive life, has a LOT of papers. duh.

you think he packed and moved and unpacked everything himself? maybe you ARE that stupid :)
Illegal is illegal if Im caugt with a classifed document he dont matter how I got it years ago I have it

Werbung:
Illegal is illegal if Im caugt with a classifed document he dont matter how I got it years ago I have it

you are a moron.

the law about classified documents doesn't make it illegal if a mistake is made.
it very much matters how it got there.

its only illegal in terms of charging a person with a crime for someone to INTENTIONALLY take them or keep them,moron,

as I already posted

god you're stupid.

see below, moron. WILLFULLY = intentionally. Mistakes aren't criminal offenses, moron, but you do have to return them once the mistake is found (as biden did).

Concealment, Removal, or Mutilation of Records​

(18 U.S.C. § 2071)

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Back