Biden is rewarding Iran and hurting America

the annoying thing

Yes with all his tough talk , he has enriched Iran a lot over the years and is rewarding them again while they support terrorist and threaten us with death.

Werbung:
Yes with all his tough talk , he has enriched Iran a lot over the years and is rewarding them again while they support terrorist and threaten us with death.
Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash - CBS NewsWatch CBS News

WORLD

Obama administration acknowledges $1.7B transfer to Iran was all cash

SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 / 9:42 PM / AP

WASHINGTON D.C.
-- The Obama administration is acknowledging its transfer of $1.7 billion to Iran earlier this yearwas made entirely in cash, using non-U.S. currency.

What Biden did was allow them to go from 450000 barrels a day to 2.2 million is give them a huge amount of money .And he knows they will use a me of that to support terrorist . Even Barry Bung hole admitted that.
I mean Iran has vowed the destroy not only Israel but America also. So what kind of Idiot would do things to help them. Well dementia Joe and Barry O Bung hole .
It's time for liberals to comprehend they are dealing with Religious Zealots in Iran and other nations who support Terrorist who's religion believes it's ok to have sex with children to lie to non Muslims cheat them and kill them .

What Biden did was allow them to go from 450000 barrels a day to 2.2 million is give them a huge amount of money .And he knows they will use a me of that to support terrorist . Even Barry Bung hole admitted that.
I mean Iran has vowed the destroy not only Israel but America also. So what kind of Idiot would do things to help them. Well dementia Joe and Barry O Bung hole .
It's time for liberals to comprehend they are dealing with Religious Zealots in Iran and other nations who support Terrorist who's religion believes it's ok to have sex with children to lie to non Muslims cheat them and kill them .
The testimony of captured Hamas murderers is that they were paid hundreds of dollars for every victim they murdered. No doubt some of that money can be traced back to money given Iran or the Palestinians by misguided US policies.

Werbung:
The testimony of captured Hamas murderers is that they were paid hundreds of dollars for every victim they murdered. No doubt some of that money can be traced back to money given Iran or the Palestinians by misguided US policies.
Yea and one of the ones captured said they would get 1o g for every person they kidnapped.
They are low life scum bags.
I mean what kind of a man would behead baby's burn baby's shoot children cut a child out of a pregnant woman.
Sounds similar to what Nazis and the Japanese .
And many democrats support them.

Back