Biden making a laughing stock out of America

the annoying thing

Yes he put a fat man who dresses like a woman in charge of children's mental and physical health

A gay man in charge of out transportation who was a mayor and had a transportation failure scandal who then took off 6 months in the middle of a pandemic and transportation emergency do he and his husband can have a baby so both their pussy's dont hurt and his biggest concern is raciest roads and bridges.

Not to mention the convicted shop lifter from Russia who is a commie and thinks our banking system should be done away with including private bank accounts in charge of our treasury .
And there is so much more.

Now the world knows we have a moron for a president and 80 million Americas were stupid enough to vote for a moron .
Watch one of them will say something here .

Werbung:

"Life and Liberty Daily is a publication by American journalists for We The People. Our mission is to provide fact-based news that breaks free from the mainstream media narrative and delivers truth to our readers. Every day, our team examines the most important headlines for truth and impact, then brings those stories to you."

So, Skippy....where does this team hide-out. I'm sure everyone would like to know who comprises this team.
laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

"Life and Liberty Daily is a publication by American journalists for We The People. Our mission is to provide fact-based news that breaks free from the mainstream media narrative and delivers truth to our readers. Every day, our team examines the most important headlines for truth and impact, then brings those stories to you."

So, Skippy....where does this team hide-out. I'm sure everyone would like to know who comprises this team.
View attachment 1386
I dont know why dont you ask them, You could ask mayor pete but hes tending to his sore pussy and checking out racist roads and bridges for biden , so maybe you can ask the communist russian he put in in charge of our banking system unless your not allowed to hang out with a criminal . Then again you could ask his child health and welfare sec if he she it is allowed areound children .

Werbung:

View attachment 1386
Biden team hang out in gay bars and Russian commie bars would be my guess from the team lifestyles .

Back