I have a working theory.

Werbung:
If you think the article claims Fred and Rosemary West were innocent homosexuals killed by killers of homosexuals, then you have totally misunderstood the article. Fred and Rosemary West were psychopathic homosexual murderers whose extreme violence was likely fueled by their deviant sexual urges.
I never made that claim
You are a moron

But you go to church which is signalling you approve. You hypocrite. Little boys dates are irrelevant when your urge to obey your god is more important.
How many times have you pursued a paedophile? Never you liar. You've got no guts.
I don't go to churches that support sexual perversions or open sin of any kind.

Quote where it exactly said that
Quote those exact words moron lol
I posted the article but I cannot make you understand what it says. Are homosexuals who murder usually more violent than non-homosexuals who murder, or vice-versa? Or is there no difference? I don't know of a study that says non-homosexual murderers tend to be more violent than homosexual murderers.

I posted the article but I cannot make you understand what it says. Are homosexuals who murder usually more violent than non-homosexuals who murder, or vice-versa? Or is there no difference? I don't know of a study that says non-homosexual murderers tend to be more violent than homosexual murderers.
Quote the exact words that says gay killers are more violent moron

You can't lying moron lol

Werbung:
Back