Biden’s re-election votes will be worse than when Hillary ran.

Murderers, rapists, racists, thieves, crooks, perverts, substance abusers, Muslims, terrorists, scammers, baby killers, and the like will no doubt not only vote for Biden but will gladly commit fraud for him if asked to do so.
Oh I do hope so.
That's so kind of you to encourage them.

Werbung:
Oh I do hope so.
The wicked do support wicked politicians but that does not make them loving and profitable members of society.

1 Corinthians 13
King James Version

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;​

The wicked do support wicked politicians but that does not make them loving and profitable members of society.

1 Corinthians 13​

King James Version​

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.​

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.​

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.​

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,​

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;​

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;​

That's right. Slip a bit of god into us. I always feel guilty when we are castigated with quotes from the Bible. They affect me greatly and my life changes irreversibly immediately. Not to mention everything you say is true. Of course it is you old fool.

Murderers, rapists, racists, thieves, crooks, perverts, substance abusers, Muslims, terrorists, scammers, baby killers, and the like will no doubt not only vote for Biden but will gladly commit fraud for him if asked to do so.
Baby killing is what’s happening in Gaza. How’s abortion worse than that?

Baby killing should not be condoned, whether in the Middle east or in America.
You bellow about freedom and democracy but happily ban woman from having those two facilities available to them because you think you're doing gods work. It's your filthy religion that's doing it.

You bellow about freedom and democracy but happily ban woman from having those two facilities available to them because you think you're doing gods work. It's your filthy religion that's doing it.
I will continue to defend the lives of the unborn against wicked ungodly baby killers who invent all sorts of stupid reasons they think will justify their wickedness.

I will continue to defend the lives of the unborn against wicked ungodly baby killers who invent all sorts of stupid reasons they think will justify their wickedness.
Exactly how are you defending any unborn lives? Do you really believe women have stopped having abortions because of you?
Religious women have them also. Defend them first

Oh I do hope so.
LOL that may be all he has left except for idiots who vote for a man who claimed his uncle was eaten by cannibals and has been arrested 4 times now and been a truckdriver and drove our debt up flooded the nation with drugs and illegals .

Werbung:
Back