Bird poops on President Bush

TVoffBrainOn

As President Bush took a question Thursday in the White House Rose Garden about scandals involving his Attorney General, he remarked, "I've got confidence in Al Gonzales doin' the job."

Simultaneously, a sparrow flew overhead and left a splash on the President's sleeve, which Bush tried several times to wipe off.

Werbung:
As President Bush took a question Thursday in the White House Rose Garden about scandals involving his Attorney General, he remarked, "I've got confidence in Al Gonzales doin' the job."

Simultaneously, a sparrow flew overhead and left a splash on the President's sleeve, which Bush tried several times to wipe off.

Even the Animal Kingdom knows Bush is full of **** I guess... maybe the sparrow was just topping him off?:D

Can you imagine the load they'd drop on Cheney if they got a chance? Probably why "shooter" always has a shotgun handy and shoots at anything that moves!!!:)

Hmmm

You know, those neocons really deserve it. Now if we could only develope a machine with bright lights and elctrical sparks that could automate and give the power for elephants to fly...

You know, those neocons really deserve it. Now if we could only develope a machine with bright lights and elctrical sparks that could automate and give the power for elephants to fly...

Your post is exactly right Justin. When you said them Repukes really
deserved it. However its sad that the turd wasn't hard enough to do
damage to his brains. Opps I forgot his brains is already damaged.

Werbung:
Back