Birthdays

vyo476

Here's some fun **** you can do if you're as bored as I am. Look up your birthday on Wikipedia and it'll give you a handy list of major events, births, and deaths which occurred on that date. For instance, my birthday is December 22.

It looks like Jefferson's Embargo Act went into effect on my birthday; Sherman captured Savannah on my birthday; Hitler officially ordered the construction of the first V2 rocket on my birthday; and the official schism of East and West Germany ended on my birthday.

I share the day of my birth with Ralph Fiennes, Dina Meyer, and Dianne Sawyer. Oh, and Paul Wolfowitz.

And it looks like a British prostitute named Constantia Jones died on my birthday in the early nineteenth century. This is a riot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantia_Jones

Haha, crazy British people.

Anyone else?

Werbung:
My birthday is July 6th. I share it with George W. Bush, Nancy Raegan, 50 Cent, John Paul Jones, Ned Beatty, Sly Stallone and Tsar Nicholas I, just to name a few.

Famous deaths: Roy Rogers, King Henry II, King Edward VI, Louis Armstrong and William Faulkner (interesting since I'm an Ole Miss alumnus).

It was the day Sir Thomas Moore was executed, the bikini was invented, John Lennon and Paul McCartney met for the first time, the Treaty of Edinburgh was signed, and the Battle of Ticonderoga took place.

Its also Independence day in Malawi and Comoros.

Pretty interesting stuff if youre bored.

Back