Black/White Incarceration Rates

ilikeboobs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070718/ap_on_re_us/prisons_racial_disparity

Found this interesting, yet not surprising.

"Blacks in the United States are imprisoned at more than five times the rate of whites, and Hispanics are locked up at nearly double the white rate, according to a study released Wednesday by a criminal justice policy group."

They cite poverty and lack of education as reasons for this. Whose fault is that? I'm not a racist - I'm married to a black chick in fact - but come on...when you name your kid Sharquilla and LaFawnda, an employer will see that resume and assume you're a moron.

1. Give your kids normal names, not made up things like Delaquay and Oongala.
2. Have a stable family. Don't sleep around with whatever dude you feel like humping that day. 70% of black families are single-parent households. Along those same lines - black dads need to take responsibility.
3. Focus on your children. Teach them right from wrong. Don't let them join gangs. Everyone can learn. It doesn't matter what your skin color is - what matters (like MLK said) is the content of your character. I know many blacks who aren't "rich", but they are very well mannered and have their priorities straight.
4. Stop the "uncle tom" crap. Trying to better yourself doesn't mean you're turning on your race.

I'm so sick of blacks blaming whites for their problems. Look in the mirror first.

Werbung:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070718/ap_on_re_us/prisons_racial_disparity

Found this interesting, yet not surprising.

"Blacks in the United States are imprisoned at more than five times the rate of whites, and Hispanics are locked up at nearly double the white rate, according to a study released Wednesday by a criminal justice policy group."

They cite poverty and lack of education as reasons for this. Whose fault is that? I'm not a racist - I'm married to a black chick in fact - but come on...when you name your kid Sharquilla and LaFawnda, an employer will see that resume and assume you're a moron.

1. Give your kids normal names, not made up things like Delaquay and Oongala.
2. Have a stable family. Don't sleep around with whatever dude you feel like humping that day. 70% of black families are single-parent households. Along those same lines - black dads need to take responsibility.
3. Focus on your children. Teach them right from wrong. Don't let them join gangs. Everyone can learn. It doesn't matter what your skin color is - what matters (like MLK said) is the content of your character. I know many blacks who aren't "rich", but they are very well mannered and have their priorities straight.
4. Stop the "uncle tom" crap. Trying to better yourself doesn't mean you're turning on your race.

I'm so sick of blacks blaming whites for their problems. Look in the mirror first.

I completely agree. I'm also sick of people who would be offended by this post. They are mostly liberals and they're so entranced by political correctness they can't see the truth in some things. I'm a liberal, but I still understand that there are differences between races.

I completely agree. I'm also sick of people who would be offended by this post. They are mostly liberals and they're so entranced by political correctness they can't see the truth in some things. I'm a liberal, but I still understand that there are differences between races.

That means you're a stud.
:eek:

Werbung:
I would say that there is an additional reason that blacks and hispanics are imprisoned at a higher rate than whites.

The Democrat Party is the party of criminals. This is the reason Hillary wants to put voting booths in jails. Most Blacks and Mexican/Puerto Rican Hispanics vote for Democrats. Democrats are "soft" on crime because more of their voters are in jail than Republicans.

Breaking, ignoring or otherwise showing disdain for the law is more prevalent with liberals than conservatives.

Conservative blacks and Cuban Hispanics are not incarcerated at higher rates.

Back