BO disrespects YOU!

Gipper

This is a good...how could you vote for BO, when he is a tremendous failure? He thinks the same thing. You are so weak and incapable of caring for yourself, you want BO to care for you. He probably thinks this way......And he has nothing but disrespect for you for being so feeble.

Let’s face it… By any traditional standard, President Obama should not have won re-election. He has done insurmountable damage to this country through his policies, neglect, and divisive nature. The decisions he’s made during his presidency have rarely been in the interest of strengthening this nation or advancing the prosperity of its citizens. His presidency has instead been about securing a historical legacy as a man who righted the wrongs of the social injustices committed by our country in the past.
It’s that agenda that has superseded any legitimate concern over the economic welfare of our country and our long-term solvency for future generations of Americans. As far as the president is concerned, those are problems for someone else to have to deal with down the road. His priority is social engineering, not economic stewardship. The result of that mindset has been chronically-high unemployment, a stagnant economy, entitlement programs crumbling under their own weight, soaring healthcare costs, and an absolutely devastating national debt that will be hanging around the necks of our children for the rest of their lives.
It’s not that the president doesn’t recognize these problems. Of course he does. I just don’t think he respects Americans enough to take action. Think about it…If our president can do so many things wrong in his first term, fail miserably to achieve every predicted outcome he put forth at the beginning of his presidency, show no interest in addressing the biggest threats to our nation, and still be rewarded with re-election, how can he possibly respect us?
It’s like that classic quote often attributed to comedian Groucho Marx: “I wouldn’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.”
If we can be so easily duped into lending him continued support for his narrow, fruitless vision, at a substantial cost to ourselves, there’s no reason for him to value our best interests and the best interests of our children. Instead we’re only worthy of the politically-popular scraps he occasionally throws to us.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2972584/posts

Werbung:
Obama likes being worshiped by his supporters. He's also a hater of the right. He's proved that repeatedly through his actions and the actions of those around him who are implementing his goals.

This is a good...how could you vote for BO, when he is a tremendous failure? He thinks the same thing. You are so weak and incapable of caring for yourself, you want BO to care for you. He probably thinks this way......And he has nothing but disrespect for you for being so feeble.

I have never known anyone using projection as much as you do, Gipper!
It's quite amazing, really!

You continue to attribute your worse feelings and intentions to those whom you don't like. Really interesting. . .a perfect case study for psych 101 students!

You continue to attribute your worse feelings and intentions to those whom you don't like. Really interesting. . .a perfect case study for psych 101 students!
o
if you cant defend the message then attack the messenger...

Obama likes being worshiped by his supporters. He's also a hater of the right. He's proved that repeatedly through his actions and the actions of those around him who are implementing his goals.

Any factual example for that statement? Or is it purely your opinion?

Sweetpee....unlike your kind I hate no one....I do hate liberalism, which you confuse to mean liberals.

I posted an article by a columnist that I found interesting. You chose to attack me rather than address my post. That is your prerogative as I believe in free speech wholeheartedly, unlike many on the left.

Sweetpee....unlike your kind I hate no one....I do hate liberalism, which you confuse to mean liberals.

I posted an article by a columnist that I found interesting. You chose to attack me rather than address my post. That is your prerogative as I believe in free speech wholeheartedly, unlike many on the left.

Honey bun, I hate no one. And it is totally fine to provide an article that you feel matches your opinions. When I do so. . .you are the first to attack ME or anyone who disagree with you. Here is a pretty good (and quite recent) example:

And if you so believe in free speech. . .why aren't you defending Piers Morgan's right to free speech where his opinion of our gun culture is concerned? Get real!

Obama disrespects everyone except his own.

Steve, you will always find way to make me laugh! Yes dear, It was President Obama who insulted 47% of the American people. . .While Romney showed his "respect" for those 47% by stating that they were free loaders, right?

And, what is very funny is that you are probably benefiting from the "disrespect" of President Obama every day of the week!

That's okay, dear. . . .life is hard!

like i said if you cant address the message...
its easier and basically validates the jist of your op

Werbung:
What a wonderful list of right wing propaganda!

Very impressive, indeed! Reads like an appeal to the lowest common denominator of red neck stupidity!

How nice of you to share your opinion, jump to conclusions and respond with personal insults. Does calling other members stupid make you feel superior? I don't know what you consider "acceptable" links to news that isn't propaganda. Rather than the source, maybe you should consider whether the article has some truth to it in fact. It could open your mind.

Back