BO Escalates...

\

From Jonathan Turley's website:And..

Now why would I go and think a silly thing like christians-gone-wild were also behind the military action in the Middle East?

Oh, I know, because they were/are..

Okay so bible verses sent by Rumsfield to Bush and bible verses placed on guns by a private company means to you that "psycho Christians are pumping money into the war machine."

Do you really think your response proves this conclusion? I mean really? And, what about the past year with BO in charge. Is he a psycho Christian too?

You were making some sense then you went completely off the rails and out were the buses don't run.

Are you a hater of Christians?

Werbung:
"Oh, there you go again"...acting like you know what the 'LEFT/RIGHT/MIDDLE' think...he's acting as a president should when other nations come asking for help within this region and for protection for our forces that are over there in many countries providing military services for ongoing actions.

GOOD GRIEF...do you always need to be AGAINST everything that our President does :confused:

WE ALL FEAR OBAMA because he is such a LIAR!! Yes, he can and does often speak the right words BUT NEVER FOLLOWS UP WITH ACTIONS!

America cannot trust what Obama says , we must see positive actions!! He will say anything to get support but will do nothing that will upset his anti- america agenda!! Obama now has Bill Oreilly @ Fox News acting as a shill for OBAMA!!!
Glen Beck is our only true fighter for Conservatism at Fox!! Oreilly jumped to liberalism in search of viewers to try and catch Glen Beck at FOX NEWS!! lol,lol Beck blue past Oreilly in ratings like 'The Factor" was a liberal outlet!!
Oreilly and his HUGE EGO will sellout his conservative audience if he thinks he can overome Beck!! It will never happen ,for evey radical liberal that switches from msnbc, cnn. cbs, abc, nbcm ,etc, to Oreillys' radical liberal format, FOUR conservatives and moderates will leave The Factor".
DROP OREILLY A EMAIL AND TELL HIM YOU LEFT HIS PROGRAM!! PROTECT CONSERVATISM and MODERATES from SELLOUTS for RATINGS!!

And, what about the past year with BO in charge. Is he a psycho Christian too?
No, he's the janitor who's cleaning up the mess.

BigOil was more than happy to form a symbiotic relationship with christian loonies at the Whitehouse and the C-Street unit who considered then and do now also the wars abroad as christian duty. The swine comprising BigOil would make holy water boil at any church they tried to enter. Manipulating the reflexive and simple-minded symbionts was a piece of cake though. Perfect example was how Dick Cheney was actually the 43rd Commander-In-Chief while he kept his narcissistic symbiont frontman Dubya happy believing this was some sort of manifest destiny of God, and oil of course.

Israel, many believe, was forcibly settled in the 1940s with progressively americanized jews to secure that vital port region on the Mediterranian to get oil to the States. Again, the symbiotic relationship between BigOil and another religion very closely tied to x-tianity. They get to wail at the Wall and BigOil gets the Haifa Pipeline and Port. Snap!

No, he's the janitor who's cleaning up the mess.

BigOil was more than happy to form a symbiotic relationship with christian loonies at the Whitehouse and the C-Street unit who considered then and do now also the wars abroad as christian duty. The swine comprising BigOil would make holy water boil at any church they tried to enter. Manipulating the reflexive and simple-minded symbionts was a piece of cake though. Perfect example was how Dick Cheney was actually the 43rd Commander-In-Chief while he kept his narcissistic symbiont frontman Dubya happy believing this was some sort of manifest destiny of God, and oil of course.

Israel, many believe, was forcibly settled in the 1940s with progressively americanized jews to secure that vital port region on the Mediterranian to get oil to the States. Again, the symbiotic relationship between BigOil and another religion very closely tied to x-tianity. They get to wail at the Wall and BigOil gets the Haifa Pipeline and Port. Snap!

What????

1. BO is cleaning up the mess by escalating our presence in the ME. Sure thing.
2. "...progressively americanized Jews..." Really? European Jews fleeing Stalin and Hitler were progressively americanized just so BigOil could get oil from the ME. There is no oil in Israel and all of its border nations. For many years the Haifa pipeline was closed by Iraq.
3. Christians and Bigoil are one. Is that correct? So the Vatican makes BILLIONS off of oil right?
4. And Dick Cheney was really the president not W. Old news and completely discredited.

Where do you get your information from?

BO is cleaning up the mess by escalating our presence in the ME. Sure thing.
He is there because our economy was rendered totally dependant on securing what oil it can get from that region. If our nation had not been kept in the dark ages by active suppression of green energy for decades by BigOil, Obama would have a choice about withdrawel there. The best way to win against the Middle East magnates is to all but stop buying their product. They can still sell to China and India but for how long if we become the leading manufacturers of an energy source that is cleaner and cheaper? My guess...not long..

2. "...progressively americanized Jews..." Really? European Jews fleeing Stalin and Hitler were progressively americanized just so BigOil could get oil from the ME. There is no oil in Israel and all of its border nations. For many years the Haifa pipeline was closed by Iraq.
When I was in highschool I had many jewish classmates. One of them told me about a movement where young jewish highschool graduates were encouraged to go and settle in Israel and continue schooling there. Yes, americanized jews. If you're going to try to convince me and others that Israel and the US oil interests are just happenstance partners, you've got your work cut out for you. Never did I say there was oil in Israel and you know it. I said it serves as a crucial port, Pipeline or not, for shipments of crude to the US via the much easier Mediterranian.
3. Christians and Bigoil are one. Is that correct? So the Vatican makes BILLIONS off of oil right?
Again, I said they were symbionts. The christians cultist spinoffs in every which direction have one fever in common, to convert the world to the way they believe. The catholics have backed off on this a bit, their idea of recruitment was to breed others out of the business. The evangelists continue on in fevered mania steeped in grandiosity that tells them their mission is to make everyone think like them [because if there were other ways to live, they'd have to re-examine if theirs was just another cult...which it is]. BigOil merely saw the power Texas christians had in our government, their ties with rich Saudi Princes like the one who owns a good chunk of Fox Noise, and the famous connection of Dubya's and the bin Laden family etc. It is difficult to mobilize troops necessary to get the job done under the banner of "we want their oil". Much easier to do it under "they are heathen terrorists". And so the symbiotic relationship was born.
And Dick Cheney was really the president not W. Old news and completely discredited.
That just sounds like opinion. Opinion that flies in the face of facts. We know who runs the country actually is the one controlling the CIA and it's invisible agendas. Some sections of it still sing "hail to the Chief" whenever Cheney or Bush Sr. [not his dull son Dubya] walks by..

CIA Director Leon Panetta testified to a congressional committee that he was told former Vice President Dick Cheney ordered the intelligence agency to withhold information about a secret counterterrorism program from Congress, the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Sunday.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, told the "FOX News Sunday" program that Panetta testified that "he was told that the vice president had ordered that the program not be briefed to the Congress."

"I think this is a problem, obviously," Feinstein said, adding that the law requires full disclosure of such operations to Congress.

The disclosure by Panetta to both the Senate and House intelligence committees about Cheney's involvement was first reported in The New York Times. Efforts to contact Cheney for reaction were unsuccessful...

..Democrats responded that the central issue was the possible violation of laws intended to maintain a vital check on the power of the CIA.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/11/cheney.surveillance/

No, he's the janitor

that would explain why he bows to any Tom, Dick or Harriette

capt.b07861589f354ce698c3bf88b741d692.obama_ny143.jpg

Thsi young lady is the mayor of Tampa

Yes but maybe her custom is still the polite bow? Are you faulting him for being polite? If he was rude, you'd fault him for that too. You'd fault him for wearing a red tie. You'd fault him for wearing blue. You'd find fault in a cure for cancer he came up with. You'd fault him for a foreign policy that saved thousands of enlisted's lives.

You'd fault him for looking bold, you'd fault him for looking reposed. You'd fault him for anything and everything he does and is, because at the heart of it all, the GOP strategy involves promoting the caucasian agenda as well as that of BigOil money. And Obama will never be un-black.

Yes but maybe her custom is still the polite bow? Are you faulting him for being polite? If he was rude, you'd fault him for that too. You'd fault him for wearing a red tie. You'd fault him for wearing blue. You'd find fault in a cure for cancer he came up with. You'd fault him for a foreign policy that saved thousands of enlisted's lives.

You'd fault him for looking bold, you'd fault him for looking reposed. You'd fault him for anything and everything he does and is, because at the heart of it all, the GOP strategy involves promoting the caucasian agenda as well as that of BigOil money. And Obama will never be un-black.

She bows to him in her culture.

According to his book, he doesn't really identify as black.

That isn't the problem. It's how the GOP identifies him. And that, I can assure you, is "BLACK". Do you purposefully misinterpret other people's words for a hobby or a living?
:rolleyes:

That isn't the problem. It's how the GOP identifies him. And that, I can assure you, is "BLACK". Do you purposefully misinterpret other people's words for a hobby or a living?
:rolleyes:

Well black was a key factor in getting him elected. Hat tip to Axelrod for leveraging that tactical situation.

I was just offering up a fun fact.

Well black was a key factor in getting him elected. Hat tip to Axelrod for leveraging that tactical situation.

I was just offering up a fun fact.

No doubt he won millions of votes because he is black, which of course blows up the lib claim that America is racist.

Yep our first affirmative action president and he has been a tremendous failure so far.

Werbung:
No doubt he won millions of votes because he is black, which of course blows up the lib claim that America is racist.
How are the two issues: of a large black voters turnout to vote have anything to do with the increase in the racist bias/ugly racist mindset/racist threats against our President? Geez when you reach...you really love to stretch the bounds of connected dots...LOL
Yep our first affirmative action president and he has been a tremendous failure so far.
Well, you have the right to your opinion just as I do for mine...I see America making inroads/progress despite your constant 'NAY-SAYING' that we/her is a total failure ;)

Back