BO Escalates...

Why didn't you simply ask if they agreed or disagreed with the Presidents decision?

OMG...now I have you telling me what to type/what to ask...good grief all anointed one, I don't believe that I've ever needed you to interpret for me or have I ever asked you to do that:rolleyes:

That's the game that you and Pandora play...not my game ;)

"THEY"...the singular would the the appropriate noun since I was posting to GIPPER...or did you miss all of that too:) This 'GANG' mentality is what causes many an adult to just cruise in post a negative reply and then depart with a well placed jab at the redundancy that is prevalent upon this site!

Werbung:
As I've pointed out to you on prior conversations; encapsulating a quote from someone means that I'm speaking directly to that person for what they said/implied/innuendoed...good grief you sure love mixing into a discussion when it has absolutely nothing to do with what/whom I've been talking too:(

Do try to stay on track, follow the threads/posts...you might find that you don't get so confused and lost in the discussion :cool:

no need to get huffy because you cant read and retain more that a post at a time.

OMG...now I have you telling me what to type/what to ask...

Not at all. It's just that you went on the offensive rather than asking whether or not he supported the decision.

Do you, ASPCA, support the decision?

Now, you can join the actual topic and discuss the presidents decision or you can continue to attack people and pick fights, it's up to you.

OMG...now I have you telling me what to type/what to ask...good grief all anointed one, I don't believe that I've ever needed you to interpret for me or have I ever asked you to do that:rolleyes:

That's the game that you and Pandora play...not my game ;)

"THEY"...the singular would the the appropriate noun since I was posting to GIPPER...or did you miss all of that too:) This 'GANG' mentality is what causes many an adult to just cruise in post a negative reply and then depart with a well placed jab at the redundancy that is prevalent upon this site!

One thing is sure !!, AMERICA has B.O.!! Our Economy Stinks, Our Congress Smells, Our Military Suffers, BUT OUR Prez goes to Basketballs games, plays Announcer(without a prompter}, plays Golf, Hammers politicians that are trying to STOP NUTTY SPENDING!! Meanwhile IRAN is building Atomic Weapons to destroy us !!!! Our Foreign enemies now know Obama is weak, ALL TALK and NO CATTLE! Our Foreign enemies are well known but it seems our present Federal Government now also host many who do not wish us well. Many appointed by B.O. and named "Czars", Answering to noone but B.O. himself , are paid salaries that taxpayers are not advised as to the amount or the exact duties these czars are supposed to be responsible for. In effect we have a Secret group of CZARS working for some unkown purpose and reporting to no one except the mysterious B.O.!!
YES!!, AMERICA has B.O. and we need a serious change and fast!

Hmmm...

Let's play devil's advocate for awhile.

If I was a block stronghold like China, Iran and Russia and wanted to bring the West to its knees, I'd first isolate my economy as best I could. Then I'd hit my enemies with a financial blow and force them to bleed themselves down further by manipulating their dimwitted generals into spreading themselves too thin. And naturally I'd get them to be financially beholden to one of my allies...

At a given point, I'd suddenly go on the offensive...right about the time my enemy found himself broke and his allies in even worse shape.

Love, Iran, China and Russia.

I warned about this but nobody will listen. Psycho christians continue to pump money into the war machines on their "crusade". They even print references to the Bible on guns. Chavez nips at our heels, the iranians want to set up a ruse, backed by some action that will no doubt "spur us to occupy" while we're attacked on some flank somewhere else.

The only strategy that will save the US at this point would be to draw in its forces from all around and sit tight at home. And yes, that means we'll have to practice self-discipline.

So yeah, we're screwed..

Since it's pretty much a certainty that oil is behind everything going on, that and american blindness, greed, gluttony and arrogance, I would advise Team-Obama to be very reclusive in its decisions. If I was Obama I would only trust the most loyal of inner circle people and come out with a strategy that is bold and decisive, inclusive.

I would keep my theme simple and act quickly. I would recognize that Iran, China and Russia are picking up steam as a trio. I would recognize that they know us to be dumb and easily lured into traps. Then I would confront the enemy within, the Cheney agenda and his goons still working in the ranks. I would go with my gut and feel out what smells like a trap. I would embrace paranoia for now, but without succombing to it..only use it as a strategy.

Texas/BigOil/Christianity-gone-wild has gotten us into a very treacherous situation. The only way out is to turn our backs on them quickly and decisively. From there we may be able to crawl our way out of the hole.

its not about oil SIl

mushroom-cloud-over_%7E314227.jpg

Not at all. It's just that you went on the offensive rather than asking whether or not he supported the decision.

Do you, ASPCA, support the decision?

Now, you can join the actual topic and discuss the presidents decision or you can continue to attack people and pick fights, it's up to you.

I know it's hard {extremely hard} to want to be all superior and above the riff-raff around here...but you really need to bend down and be civil and attempt to be a regular guy {a moderator wanna be you do really well} it's the reading a thread in it's entirety that seems to be your down fall...see my post #5. I believe to read that is to understand my position without being obtuse on purpose...you seem to be the one crying ad hominen when there aren't any and deliberately picking fights when there is NO NEED :cool: That pot & kettle thing...LMAO

STICK TO THE TOPIC OR LEAVE THE THREAD - DO NOT START A FLAME

The Scotsman

Yes it is dogtowner.

Yes it is. But let's probe back further. It's more about the greed that the oil industry has for making piles of money unendingly. They knew several dedades ago that the this situation would be as it is today in the Middle East. Experts wrote books back then predicting exactly the situation we're in today at the behest of BigOil. If our alternative tech. R&D people would've not had their labs mysterious burn down in the night way back then, or if we'd been allowed to see more coverage of existing systems in Europe and around the world that were developing because their nations couldn't afford oil like we could, we'd not be in this mess right now.

It's all about the 'O' doggie boy. We need to get the hell out of the Middle East and let the chips fall. If they want to hold some americans responsible we should extradite Cheney's gang to the Middle East and let them decide if trying to take over their reserves amounts to terrorism like we decided their retaliation was/is.

Without oil dependance actively maintained and groomed by fatcat rich, spoiled gluttonous bastards for decades, our nation would not be on the brink of peril as it is today.

Read the history of the oil industry and our involvement in the Middle East, then get back to me..

..Since the 1945 meeting between President Franklin Roosevelt and King Abdul Aziz ibn Saud, the founder of the Saudi monarchy, U.S. foreign policy has been subservient to the nation’s energy needs. Access to the Persian Gulf oil required robust and costly military presence in the region and frequent interventions. Worse, the U.S. has been forced to coddle some of the world’s
worst despots just because they held the key to our prosperity hence compromising American values and principles...

..The overall reserves-to-production ratio -- an indicator
of how long proven reserves would last at current production rates – outside of the Middle East is about 15 years comparing to roughly 80 years in the Middle East. According to Exxon Corporation and PFC Energy, non-OPEC production, including Russia and West Africa will peak within a decade.1At that point the amount of oil found outside of the Middle East will decline steeply, putting OPEC in the driver seat of the world economy..

..Indeed, oil imports constitute a quarter of the U.S. trade deficit and are a
major contributor to the loss of jobs and investment opportunities. According to a study on the hidden cost of oil by the National Defense Council Foundation, the periodic oil shocks the U.S. has experienced since the 1973 Arab oil embargo cost the economy almost $2.5 trillion. More importantly, while the U.S. economy is bleeding, oil-producing nations increase their oil
revenues dramatically to the detriment of our national security...

..It is widely accepted that Saudi Arabia’s oil wealth has directly enabled the spread of Wahhabism around the world. The Saudis use oil funds to control most of the Arabic language media and are now moving to gain growing control over Western media.[And our total democracy via the SCOTUS decision.] Only last month Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, the world’s fifth richest man, purchased 5.46 percent of Fox News...

..The U.S. in an odd situation in which it is funding both sides in the war on terrorism. We finance the defense of the Free World against its sworn enemies through our tax dollars. And at the same time we support hostile regimes through the transfer of petrodollars. If we don’t change course
we will bleed more dollars each year as our enemies gather strength. Steady increase in world demand for oil means further enrichment of the corrupt and dictatorial regimes in the Persian Gulf and continued access of terrorist groups to a viable financial network which allows them to remain a lethal threat to the U.S. and its allies.corporation...http://foreign.senate.gov/testimony/2005/LuftTestimony051020.pdf

So our reaction and Bush's foreign policy was to try to bring democracy to a region that traditionally rejects it. That's it? lol..

What we should have done and should be doing at light speed is utterly sprinting away from our dependance on foreign oil. We should be conserving and rationing right now. China will trump us, it's inevitable. We are beholden to China. As a matter of strategic policy we must run as fast as we can from BigOil and as fast as we can towards BigGreenEnergy or "Greenergy"

Yes it is dogtowner.

Yes it is. But let's probe back further. It's more about the greed that the oil industry has for making piles of money unendingly. They knew several dedades ago that the this situation would be as it is today in the Middle East. Experts wrote books back then predicting exactly the situation we're in today at the behest of BigOil. If our alternative tech. R&D people would've not had their labs mysterious burn down in the night way back then, or if we'd been allowed to see more coverage of existing systems in Europe and around the world that were developing because their nations couldn't afford oil like we could, we'd not be in this mess right now.

It's all about the 'O' doggie boy. We need to get the hell out of the Middle East and let the chips fall. If they want to hold some americans responsible we should extradite Cheney's gang to the Middle East and let them decide if trying to take over their reserves amounts to terrorism like we decided their retaliation was/is.

Without oil dependance actively maintained and groomed by fatcat rich, spoiled gluttonous bastards for decades, our nation would not be on the brink of peril as it is today.

Read the history of the oil industry and our involvement in the Middle East, then get back to me..

So our reaction and Bush's foreign policy was to try to bring democracy to a region that traditionally rejects it. That's it? lol..

What we should have done and should be doing at light speed is utterly sprinting away from our dependance on foreign oil. We should be conserving and rationing right now. China will trump us, it's inevitable. We are beholden to China. As a matter of strategic policy we must run as fast as we can from BigOil and as fast as we can towards BigGreenEnergy or "Greenergy"

I'd love for the administration to embrace a path away from foreign oil but their words do not match their actions in that regard.

There is no green tech to jump onto.

China is churning out lots of cheap wind turbines that will not pay for themselves much less make an improvement.

Should we continue to work on it ? Sure, but you can still start the trek away from foreign oil today by leveraging our own massive resources.

Would conservation help ? Sure but not much and that process is already moving and has been for some time.

Time to spur the progression...

drill here, drill now
leverage natural gas
leverage clean coal
look at coal into liqyuid fuel
make sensible regulation so nuclear can flourish

but also remember that Iran is just annoying so long as they are not a nuclear state
if they are allowed to become one its Katie bar the door

Hmmm...

Let's play devil's advocate for awhile.

If I was a block stronghold like China, Iran and Russia and wanted to bring the West to its knees, I'd first isolate my economy as best I could. Then I'd hit my enemies with a financial blow and force them to bleed themselves down further by manipulating their dimwitted generals into spreading themselves too thin. And naturally I'd get them to be financially beholden to one of my allies...

At a given point, I'd suddenly go on the offensive...right about the time my enemy found himself broke and his allies in even worse shape.

Love, Iran, China and Russia.

I warned about this but nobody will listen. Psycho christians continue to pump money into the war machines on their "crusade". They even print references to the Bible on guns. Chavez nips at our heels, the iranians want to set up a ruse, backed by some action that will no doubt "spur us to occupy" while we're attacked on some flank somewhere else.

The only strategy that will save the US at this point would be to draw in its forces from all around and sit tight at home. And yes, that means we'll have to practice self-discipline.

So yeah, we're screwed..

I can agree with much of what you state, but you lost me with your slam of Christians. Christians are on a crusade in the ME. Really? If I might guess, you are referring to Bush and company as psycho Christians. Correct?

So, is the Iraq War about oil or psycho Christians on a crusade?

I agree that we need to get out of the ME and do everything to find sources of energy here at home. But, that will not happen because the green weenies will not allow nuclear, oil drilling, use of coal, etc...but, they will allow wind and solar which of course do not currently work.

When Israel hits Iran which is likely to happen soon, the whole ME could become embroiled in war. And if Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz or effectively prevents oil from leaving the Gulf, we will see oil prices skyrocket and our economy nose-dive even further.

Werbung:
but you lost me with your slam of Christians. Christians are on a crusade in the ME?
\

From Jonathan Turley's website: http://jonathanturley.org/2009/05/18/onward-christian-soldier-donald-rumsfeld-reportedly-sent-briefing-booklets-on-iraq-war-to-bush-containing-inspirational-biblical-sayings/
GQ has an array of daily briefing booklet sent by Donald Rumsfeld to George W. Bush on the Iraq war and the war on terror that featured Biblical sayings. This is the reading prepared for a president who called the war on terror a “crusade.” Such Biblical inspirational sayings as “Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him…To deliver their soul from death” were coupled with triumphant pictures for the President’s daily briefings. The covers read like a Sunday school workbook for an adolescent student.

Strangely missing from the briefings on Christian war-fighting is Matthew 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Less surprising is the omission of Matthew 5:44: “Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.”

What is interesting about this report is that these covers are likely to be used by our enemies to show that America does view its war on terror in biblical terms like a crusade. Under the standard recently adopted (from the Bush administration) by President Obama, such documents would be embarrassing to the nation and be used by our enemies — thus could be withheld from disclosure.
And..
Coded references to New Testament Bible passages about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the U.S. military by a Michigan company, an ABC News investigation has found.

The sights are used by U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and in the training of Iraqi and Afghan soldiers. The maker of the sights, Trijicon, has a $660 million multi-year contract to provide up to 800,000 sights to the Marine Corps, and additional contracts to provide sights to the U.S. Army.

U.S. military rules specifically prohibit the proselytizing of any religion in Iraq or Afghanistan and were drawn up in order to prevent criticism that the U.S. was embarked on a religious "Crusade" in its war against al Qaeda and Iraqi insurgents. http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794

Now why would I go and think a silly thing like christians-gone-wild were also behind the military action in the Middle East?

Oh, I know, because they were/are..

Back