Bowler shoots himself in Fla no charges,Plexico Burris was arrested double standard?

If you burn a cross in a black family s yard because you don't want blacks to live in the area...How many Family s did you just intimidate and threaten? Hint its not just one...And you will never show a number that is a fact...other then its more then 1.

the CRIME is against one homeowner. if intimidation is a crime then this sdministration would all.be in.prison.

Werbung:
the CRIME is against one homeowner. if intimidation is a crime then this sdministration would all.be in.prison.

Showing that you have no understanding of the principle even...

Burning a Cross in one yard...is not aimed at that one family...its aimed at all blacks...it is intimidation. If you live in a white neighborhood ( and I am sure you do) and there was 3 black family's...and someone burned a cross in one yard...you don't think that effects the other 2 family's? you think somehow the fact it was on one property makes its aim only one family? Like a magic border stops the intimidation at the property line?

Showing that you have no understanding of the principle even...

Burning a Cross in one yard...is not aimed at that one family...its aimed at all blacks...it is intimidation. If you live in a white neighborhood ( and I am sure you do) and there was 3 black family's...and someone burned a cross in one yard...you don't think that effects the other 2 family's? you think somehow the fact it was on one property makes its aim only one family? Like a magic border stops the intimidation at the property line?

I understand fine. you are comfortable with the notion of thoughtcrime being a punishable thing while the reality of society is that crime is punisable. hatecrime is an attempt to make a crime of thought.

tangents of this sort are fine with lefties as it jibes with all the rationalizations they use to justify doing whart they will just because they want to.

lefties feel superior condeming people who disagree with them and thoughtcrime is the logical extention of this.

I understand fine. you are comfortable with the notion of thoughtcrime being a punishable thing while the reality of society is that crime is punisable. hatecrime is an attempt to make a crime of thought.

tangents of this sort are fine with lefties as it jibes with all the rationalizations they use to justify doing whart they will just because they want to.

lefties feel superior condeming people who disagree with them and thoughtcrime is the logical extention of this.
BUT.. You have to admit..This is one of pockets best arguments to date, there are real reasons in his argument...

Werbung:
BUT.. You have to admit..This is one of pockets best arguments to date, there are real reasons in his argument...

I am happy that he is actually trying to make a case as opposed to his more typical reaponses of late. (once upon a time he did this routinely).

but in the now familiar protocol of taking a dramatic and unrelated tangent immediately (shifting from crime to non-crime) hoping that the shift was not seen for what it was cant be tolerated.

you will note that this occurred when his idea of one crime committed one time became different if that same one crime were repeated. quick sidestep back to the standard dogma of those proponents of hatecrime had to be attempted.

but yes, a welcome change.

Back