Breaking News! Senate Dems defeat repeal Obamacare

I hope its Mit ...so he can bash the Health care mandate that he supported before he was against, but is still for but is against. ...

But at least if on the odd chance he wins, I don't think he is a nut job..just wrong.

Romney has a real chance of winning, and might even be able to lead this nation out of fiscal insanity if anyone can. First, though, he will have to get past the fundamentalist religious nutters who think Mormons are sent by the Devil.

Werbung:
most Americans do not want it repealed...again...Just because republicans want something does not mean most Americans do.

By your own standard Republicans should be for the Public option...most people wanted it.

Once again you have chosen to believe the lies promoted by the left. It must be awful to go through life believing lies. Or, is it you are uninformed?

Health Care Law
58% Favor Repeal of Health Care Law, But Confidence in Repeal Is Down
Monday, January 31, 2011

Most voters continue to favor repeal of the national health care law, but now that the Republican-run House has voted to repeal and sent it on to the Democratic-controlled Senate for action, confidence that the law ultimately will be repealed has fallen to its lowest level in four months.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 58% of Likely Voters at least somewhat favor repeal of the health care law, including 47% who Strongly Favor repeal. Thirty-eight percent (38%) oppose repeal, with 29% who are Strongly Opposed. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/health_care_law

Tea Party people are backing Sarah. If the Republicans dont nominate her she will simply become the 3rd party candidate. Tea Party people HATE BOTH,, Democrats and Republicans. She will become the first woman in the white house And the first tea party representive in the white house. Women make up majority of Americas population. Theres more women than men in America. Just like Obama got 95% African American votes that got him elected. And Women can play the same game that African Americans did who got Obama elected.

Funny...the Rs try to do what most Americans want done and the lefties claim they are doing nothing and that their actions are just a cheap trick.

Liberalism is such a terrible ignorant thing.

Oh the irony... Coming from someone completely ignorant of what liberalism is..

Tea Party people are backing Sarah. If the Republicans dont nominate her she will simply become the 3rd party candidate. Tea Party people HATE BOTH,, Democrats and Republicans. She will become the first woman in the white house And the first tea party representive in the white house. Women make up majority of Americas population. Theres more women than men in America. Just like Obama got 95% African American votes that got him elected. And Women can play the same game that African Americans did who got Obama elected.

Palin was already on the ballot, and women did not flock to her in droves.. I think it is quite the stretch to claim all she has to do is declare her candidacy and she is assured a victory.

But now women will back her. I guantee you if Sarah selects Ron Paul to be her running mate people will be voting for her.

But now women will back her. I guantee you if Sarah selects Ron Paul to be her running mate people will be voting for her.

The only guarantee is that if Palin runs on a third party ticket, she will split the Republican vote and assure an Obama victory. If she runs on the Republican ticket, the end result is still more than likely an Obama victory. No wonder the Democrats keep talking about Palin, hoping no doubt that she will run for president.

The only guarantee is that if Palin runs on a third party ticket, she will split the Republican vote and assure an Obama victory. If she runs on the Republican ticket, the end result is still more than likely an Obama victory. No wonder the Democrats keep talking about Palin, hoping no doubt that she will run for president.

its not often you get someone that ill informed and hated to run against :)

personaly I while I don't want the republicans to win, I want someone smart and open to run and someone that makes it a good race. Good Elections based on facts make evryone better...when you have to run against someone who just makes it up as they go...its hard to take the high ground while they try to call you a terrorist Marxist Muslim

That's why they keep talking about Ron Paul - they want a rerun of 1992.

This is funny...

2011-02-04-digest-cartoon-1.jpg

Health Care Law
58% Favor Repeal of Health Care Law, But Confidence in Repeal Is Down
Monday, January 31, 2011
Most voters continue to favor repeal of the national health care law, but now that the Republican-run House has voted to repeal and sent it on to the Democratic-controlled Senate for action, confidence that the law ultimately will be repealed has fallen to its lowest level in four months.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 58% of Likely Voters at least somewhat favor repeal of the health care law, including 47% who Strongly Favor repeal. Thirty-eight percent (38%) oppose repeal, with 29% who are Strongly Opposed. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Gipper are you familiar with argumentum ad numerum?

Werbung:
Back