Britain's Blair says he is resigning (AP)

When you vote someone into power you don't vote them in because they've got balls you vote them in because you want their policies and good judgement on situations. Blair has cocked up time and time again, you don't see the front page headlines we get that aren't about Iraq.

His government has OVERPAID people benefits of £6 billion (almost $12billion) to people. Now people need benefits for loads of reasons, and I'm not one for taking them away like some people on this board, but overpaying by that much.

This is a government that sells its soldiers stories to sleazy tabloids, a government that has banned piggy banks in adverts so it wont offend Muslims. This is a country with a terrible leader in charge of a ballsack of a government

With respect to overspending and even more to tabloids and political correctness, I couldn't agree more. I've had similar gripes with US leaders for decades but I try not to burn them for their mistakes then disregard their accomplishments. I've even mentioned good things about Clinton which was rather painful for me. :eek:

-Castle

Werbung:
Tony Blair said Thursday he would step down as prime minister on June 27, closing a decade of power in which he fostered peace in Northern Ireland and followed the United States to a war in Iraq that cost him much of his popularity.

Read full article here.

Tony Blair should be conisidered a "Saint" in the eyes of not only the United States but of Western Europe. He stepped up and backed the us in the war when many countries ran, and he has helped us tremendously. He's like the President Bush of the UK.

LONG LIVE BUSH & Blair.

Werbung:
Back