British soldier beheaded in London street by religious extremists

it is interesting that lime has issues with EDL when they seem to want the same thing he dies.

They don't want the same thing as me. Their stance against Islam is not based on any kind of tolerance for the average Muslim whatever they say. They are essentially white supremacists acting under a very thin political veil.

Werbung:
They don't want the same thing as me. Their stance against Islam is not based on any kind of tolerance for the average Muslim whatever they say. They are essentially white supremacists acting under a very thin political veil.

you want intolerant muslims gone, they want intolerant muslims gone. they realize that r3pres3nts a lot of them (which you yourself have now discovered to be the case). I'll admit that you people over there are WAY to excitable about soccer but thats something you people have to deal with. maybe if they heard that muslims felt the way you think they do they might ease up a bit. but all they have is what they witness.

Are there any organized groups in England who speak out against the immigrant problem and who aren't considered to be skinhead racists?

Werbung:
Back