Bush and the nazis

The skull and crossbones is also the insignia of the Italian chirch in the 1600's, the masons, the knights templar eh?

yep, all well know extreme right wing organisations.

The Italian Church of the 1600s was anti semitic and extremely violent to anyone who did not think like they did.

The knights templar invented Jihad when they travelled to the Middle East to kill Muslims.

Good comparison, thanks Tuth.

Werbung:
The skull and crossbones is also the insignia of the Italian chirch in the 1600's, the masons, the knights templar eh?

The Italian Church of the 1600s was anti semitic and extremely violent to anyone who did not think like they did.

The knights templar invented Jihad when they travelled to the Middle East to kill Muslims.

they invented Jihad? do you have a clue what you are talking about? Jihad is a Muslim belife, and killing for religion predates Christians Jews and most know Religions. so you have no basis for this at all.

T
he first known Jihad is the Crusades.

And yes I do know what I am talking about
Do tell. What was the purpose of the Templars? Who hired them? What were they doing to travelers to Jerusalem?

Ah, now I remember why I had you on my ignore list....

Your ignorance is surpassed only by your absurdity. The whole section of my post about other uses of a similar motif was in response to your claim that "...the Skull and Bones...Their insignia is a skull and bones almost identical to the SS Death's head insignia. (And derived from the same 19th century German pagan cult.)" and is totally erroneous. My examples are only to illustrate that fact.

"Well known" extreme right wing organizations? Only well known in your mind. Again, you delve into total absurdity. As is the Knights Templar/Jihad claim.

So that's your rebuttal of my post? If that's the best you can do, come back when you've gained some sense and knowledge. Until then ***POOF*** back on the ignore list you go!

Could someone decode that for me please?

I am guessing from the tone of it that you don't like the Bush family being exposed as the nazi sympathisers they obviously are.

Think about it though.

The Bush family supplied the nazis during WW2.

Dubbya came to power under very dodgy circumstances.

Then he let 9/11 happen to whip up anti Muslim hatred and then started attacking non-threatening countries.

That is a very similar track record to Hitler's.

Werbung:
The history I learned as a child painted the knights as noble heroes but my subsequent investigations have shown them to be self seeking war mongers who made the awful trip to Acre with the specific goal of killing Muslims (and securing for themselves their wealth).

To that extent they were Jihadists. Having read some of your posts I understand why you seek to defend them. You seem to have a very big hang up about Muslims even though they believe in god just like you do and some of their people do bad just like some christians do bad.

Back