Bush approval rating reaches all time low

Popeye

A new Gallup poll shows a real contrast in popularity..Bush is leaving the WH with a 27% job approval rating and a 66% disapproval rating...the worst of any president who has served out his full term of office in Gallup history.

Meanwhile Obama is sporting an excellent favorable rating of 70%, with only 25% unfavorable. Only the hardcore GOP base registers an unfavorable opinion of him and nobody cares what that tiny minority thinks anymore anyway.

Change has come to America.

Werbung:
I like Bush, I like him more today than I did even a month ago.

That dirty snake obama did nothing but bad mouth him for 2 years, he lied about him he strethced the truth. He had only one single decent thing to say about Bush and that was his help for Africa.

But Bush never said a single word about obama even though there is much one could say, and as soon as it was clear he was the president he invited the family over, he is working a million time harder to help obama transition into the job than clinton ever did for him.

he is a good and decent person. and I am proud of him because If I were the president I dont think I could have been so decent to a man who spent two years lying about me

actually if its possible to loathe obama more than i already did, i do! just by seeing how kind Bush is to him and thinking of all the crap obama said about him.

Bush is just playing games, as a lame duck president he has to be nice to the new president elect. All he's doing is following the proper etiquette, if you want to give him credit for that, fine.

I also haven't seen any lies that Obama told about Bush...you know there's a reason why Bush's approval ratings are so low, front and center are Iraq and the economy.

Bush is just playing games, as a lame duck president he has to be nice to the new president elect. All he's doing is following the proper etiquette, if you want to give him credit for that, fine.

I also haven't seen any lies that Obama told about Bush...you know there's a reason why Bush's approval ratings are so low, front and center are Iraq and the economy.

Bush does not have to do anything. Clinton was not nice, he was very rude in fact. Bush is being nice because he is a nice person, it has nothing to do with proper etiquette. We can disagree if he was a good president or not but it seems strange that you cant at least see that he is a decent person.

I agree about Bush being unpopular because of Iraq and the economy, not because he is not a decent person.

I dont really get why you dislike him as a person but probably its something like how you dont get why I dont like Obama as a person.

I dont like him in any form, not a person, president, politician, nothing about him. the closest to a description I can come when describing him is sub human

So I guess it takes all kinds :)

A new Gallup poll shows a real contrast in popularity..Bush is leaving the WH with a 27% job approval rating and a 66% disapproval rating...the worst of any president who has served out his full term of office in Gallup history.

How long are you Bots going to be campaigning against Bush - till ten years after he leaves office? :D

Meanwhile Obama is sporting an excellent favorable rating of 70%, with only 25% unfavorable. Only the hardcore GOP base registers an unfavorable opinion of him and nobody cares what that tiny minority thinks anymore anyway.

He has a honeymoon which will be very brief.

When the "change" begins to register on folks, the numbers will "change".

Werbung:
Your Democrat controlled Congress scores a big 12% approval rating... Pat yourselves on the back for scoring lower than Bush.

2 things here...

1. Popeye is admitting he has no interest, whatsoever, in protecting the rights of the minority... Read my signature for more on that twisted authoritarian philosophy.

2. Obama won with 52% of the vote... 48% voted against Obama. The 70% favorability rating is easy to achieve when you haven't yet done anything and having a 25% negative seems high with all the accolades and praise he gets from a fawning media and the Hollywood elites.

Hopefully he won't be the spiteful, mean-spirited, vindictive, authoritarian that you make yourself out to be.

Back