Bush lied, people died...

Gipper

My Biggest Mistake in the White House
Failing to refute charges that Bush lied us into war has hurt our country.

by Karl Rove

Top Democrats led their party in making the "Bush lied, people died" charge because they wanted to defeat him in 2004. That didn't happen. Several bipartisan commissions would later catalogue the serious errors in the intelligence on which Mr. Bush and Democrats relied. But these commissions, particularly the Silberman-Robb report of March 31, 2005, found that the "Bush lied" charge was false. Still, the attacks hurt: When they began, less than a third of Americans believed the charge. Two years later, polls showed that just over half did.

The damage extended beyond Mr. Bush's presidency. The attacks on Mr. Bush poisoned America's political discourse. Saying the commander-in-chief intentionally lied America into war is about the most serious accusation that can be leveled at a president. The charge was false—and it opened the way for politicians in both parties to move the debate from differences over issues into ad hominem attacks.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...793062101552.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLTopStories

Of course, this was a lie promoted by traitorous liberal dems and believed by American liberal lemmings.

But, WTH did Rove think? I mean really. The dems will always resort to traitorous actions for political gain. Just as they did during the Cold War and Vietnam. So why the hell did Bush and Rove allowed this lie to go uncontested...just another example of W's incompetence.

The Dems need to be held accountable for their long history of treason. And yet, the Rs don't say a word. What major league A-holes....

Werbung:
Of course, this was a lie promoted by traitorous liberal dems and believed by American liberal lemmings.

But, WTH did Rove think? I mean really. The dems will always resort to traitorous actions for political gain. Just as they did during the Cold War and Vietnam. So why the hell did Bush and Rove allowed this lie to go uncontested...just another example of W's incompetence.

The Dems need to be held accountable for their long history of treason. And yet, the Rs don't say a word. What major league A-holes....

This action took their shenanigans to a new level.

Back