Bush pushes national debt to 9 TRILLION

Werbung:
If you want to start reducing the national debt either vote Libertarian, or vote for the only GOP candidate to actually vote against every budget that wasn't balanced - Ron Paul.
No thanks. He also voted for oil drilling offshore and in ANWR. I'm sure Exxon Mobil likes him just fine.

LOL. Put down the weed. Seriously.

Perhaps it is you who should put down the bowl. Bush has now pushed the national debt to over 9 trillion. Of that, 73 percent of our total national debt has been racked up under our last three Republican presidents: President Bush, his father and President Reagan.

Also, under Clinton, the national debt as a percentage of the GDP fell significantly. While under Reagan, and George H and W, the debt as a percentage of the GDP went up.

Relative to figures like that, Democrats have, indeed, become the real party of fiscal responsibilty.

Perhaps it is you who should put down the bowl. Bush has now pushed the national debt to over 9 trillion. Of that, 73 percent of our total national debt has been racked up under our last three Republican presidents: President Bush, his father and President Reagan.

And how many Democratic Congresses under them? Congress ultimately controls spending, does it not?

Also, under Clinton, the national debt as a percentage of the GDP fell significantly. While under Reagan, and George H and W, the debt as a percentage of the GDP went up.

Totally irrelevant B.S. Why? Because the interest payments are only calculated on the total dollar amount of the debt, not debt as a percentage of GDP. A totally irrelevant statistic.

Relative to figures like that, Democrats have, indeed, become the real party of fiscal responsibilty.

Only if you're smoking a serious amount of weed. Like I said, please put it down and breath in some fresh air for a change.

And how many Democratic Congresses under them? Congress ultimately controls spending, does it not?
Ever hear of a veto? Besides, what's Bush's excuse?

Truth-Bringer said:
Totally irrelevant B.S. Why? Because the interest payments are only calculated on the total dollar amount of the debt, not debt as a percentage of GDP. A totally irrelevant statistic.

Only if you're smoking a serious amount of weed. Like I said, please put it down and breath in some fresh air for a change.
I'm beginning to wish I had something to smoke, because you are avoiding the issue. Look, here's the facts, according to the CBO, 3 out of the top five biggest spending presidents, in terms of discretionary spending, are Republican.

Ever hear of a veto? Besides, what's Bush's excuse?

ROTFL!!! The President can't veto the budgeting process, Einstein.

Bush has no excuse. He's a big spending collectivist and that's why I voted against him twice. Also voted against Gore and Kerry - two other big spending collectivists.

I'm beginning to wish I had something to smoke, because you are avoiding the issue.

No, you're throwing up a Straw Man, as I've clearly pointed out.

Look, here's the facts, according to the CBO, 3 out of the top five biggest spending presidents, in terms of discretionary spending, are Republican.

Your "argument" is completely and totally irrational. Did the Republicans spend more? Yes. BIG F@#$ING DEAL! Means nothing. For one thing, they had a Democratic Congress for many of those years, so you're really refusing to note that.

But here's a good analogy to show the insanity of your "argument" - Let's say we have a political race between two candidates. Candidate one, Georgie Porgy, murdered 20 people and Candidate two, Billy Bob, only murdered 15 people. What you're doing is telling everyone to vote for Billy Bob since he's not as much of a murderer as Georgie Porgy.

I am correctly pointing out to you that Georgie and Billy are both immoral scum and both should be in jail. No one should be voting for either of them.

Werbung:
For the first time in history the current Republican administration has forced the national debt to 9 TRILLION DOLLARS... and counting!:eek:

The endless run up of the debt... the Nation Building "war"... oil prices... the American people have had it and they are now for Change more than ever before. Change not with a capital "C"... but with a capital "D" as in DEMOCRATIC!!!

Everyone had better prepare for a major slow down in the economy and disappointing Christmas sales... it's on the way.

You got your facts straight, but left one out: The public's disgust with the record of the Democratic Congress. The approval rating of the Democratic Congress is even lower than the abysmal rating of the administration.

Yes, the Republican record is terrible, especially in regards to fiscal responsibility. The Democrat's record is worse.

Our best hope is to have a divided government, either a Democratically controlled Congress and a Republican controlled WH, as is now the case, or the reverse.

Have you noticed that Bush has actually started to veto some spending bills since the Democratic takeover of the Congress? He certainly didn't do that when the Republicans were in control.

And, just look what happened when we had a Republican Congress and a Clinton WH. We actually had a balanced budget.

Let the two parties monitor each other's spending habits.

Back