Bush US: Hypocrisy Personified & Astounding

Your rebuttal of my point about the illegality of the war was hugely convincing.

Not.

Your point about not helping the starving of the world is a disgraceful cop out

Your point about China is evidence of what exactly??

Werbung:
Your rebuttal of my point about the illegality of the war was hugely convincing.

Not.

You claimed the war was illegal and then offered no illegal actions that were taken... I am not going to waste time rebutting a "point" when you never made one.

Your point about not helping the starving of the world is a disgraceful cop out

Your point about China is evidence of what exactly??

A "cop-out"? Do you deny that this would be a problem? Maybe you remember Somalia? One trillion dollars is not going to solve world hunger anyway. The UN has spent more than that on the issue, and yet hunger remains.

And my point about China just goes to show that obviously American oil companies are not running the situation or getting the oil because it is Chinese oil companies that are signing big deals. So, please explain how if we invaded for oil, why we are allowing China to sign the oil deals?

Where is the money going?

Your country is run by peoiple who make fortunes selling oil.

Think about it, wait for the penny to drop.....

Oh so China is elling Iraq'a oil.

Of course, why didn't I realise.

I can't continue to take this remotely seriously but you have given me a very good laugh.

Thanks

Oh so China is elling Iraq'a oil.

Of course, why didn't I realise.

I can't continue to take this remotely seriously but you have given me a very good laugh.

Thanks

Your ignorance is astounding...

Iraq has signed its first major oil deal with a foreign company since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, a spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry said Saturday. Iraq's oil fields currently produce about 2.5 million barrels a day.

Iraq's oil fields currently produce about 2.5 million barrels a day. It was the first time in more than 35 years that Iraq has allowed foreign oil companies to do business inside its borders.

The contract with the China National Petroleum Corporation could be worth up to $3 billion. It would allow the CNPC to develop an oil field in southern Iraq's Wasit province for about 20 years, Oil Ministry spokesman Assim Jihad said.

The key word is contracts.

Who benefitted from these contracts??

Next

After you being flat out wrong on the oil issue, you now backtrack to this...

Let us see, the Chinese Oil Company would be the biggest beneficiary. After that the Iraqi government, not sure where the US is fitting into this equation.

How do you know the terms of this contract.

Why would anyone give a contract to China that wasn't veryu good for themselves?

You might want to ponder that before getting to smug

Don't worry kids! :D

BigOil isn't engaged in any type of nefarious behavior at all!

Why they're a mom & pop outfit, pure, simple and clean. There have never been any backroom deals, bribes or selling out of the American people. No puppets installed in any governments, no allies in greed.. No crimes commited in the name of maintaining their wholesome monopolies, no murders. They are an example to hold for all industry to follow!

They really want an aggressive installation of alternatives to keep our planet healthy and they're always looking out for our best interests..
:rolleyes:

I swear, sometimes you guys sound like conspiracy theorists! :cool:

How do you know the terms of this contract.

Why would anyone give a contract to China that wasn't veryu good for themselves?

You might want to ponder that before getting to smug

Uh, I just said that it was good for the Iraqi government, you know the people who gave them the contract....

If the Iraqi government was a pawn of the US, wouldn't it make more sense to bring in a US oil company to do this?

Werbung:
If you think the US invaded Iraq to allow other countries to get access to the oil without the US benefitting you are probably one of those people who really felt for those cowboys as the nasty Indians circled their wagon train.

Back