Can a dead Republican beat Kamala Harris?

reedak

Part 1

1. The following are excerpts from a news report dated August 12, 2020 under the headline "Surprised that Biden picked Kamala Harris as running mate, says Trump".

(Begin excerpts)
U.S. President Donald Trump has said he is surprised that his Democratic Party challenger for the presidential elections Joe Biden has named Indian-origin Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate despite knowing how nasty and disrespectful she has been to him.

Biden on Tuesday named Harris as his Vice-Presidential running mate. Harris, 55, whose father is an African from Jamaica and mother an Indian, is currently the U.S. Senator from California.

“We’ll see how she works out. She did very, very poorly in the primaries as you know. She was expected to do well. She ended up at right around two per cent,” Trump told reporters at a White House news conference. “She had a lot of things happening and so I was a little surprised that he (Biden) picked her. I’ve been watching her for a long time, and I was a little surprised,” Trump said soon after Biden announced that he has picked Harris as his running mate....

She is the first person of color to be selected on a vice presidential candidate and also only the fourth women and first ever African American and Indian American to be running for the second highest political position in the country.

Responding to questions, Trump said that Harris has been nasty to Biden. “As far as Kamala is concerned, she’s a big tax raiser. She’s a big slasher of funds for our military. And she’s got a lot of difficult things that she’s going to have to explain. Plus she was very, very nasty to — one of the reasons it surprised me — she was very — she was probably nastier than even Pocahontas to Joe Biden. She was very disrespectful to Joe Biden,” Trump alleged.

“It’s hard to pick somebody that’s that disrespectful when she said things during the debates — during the Democrat primary debates that were horrible about sleepy Joe. And I would think that he wouldn’t have picked," Trump said.... (End excerpts)

Source: https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...-runnning-mate-says-trump/article32331398.ece

2. Hof, the owner of several legal brothels including the Love Ranch and the Moonlite BunnyRanch, died in his sleep at the age of 72 on Oct. 16, four months after winning the Republican primary for his district....unofficial results from the Nevada Secretary of State showed him beating Democrat Lesia Romanov with 63 percent of the vote.

....when the Pahrump Valley Times asked readers if they had voted for Hof or Romanov, one Facebook commenter responded that he had voted for Hof because “a dead Republican beats a female Democrat any day”….. o_O

Source: https://nationalpost.com/news/world...hrump-has-won-a-state-assembly-seat-in-nevada

3. The brothel owner Dennis Hof, who took a leaf out of Trump's book to release a book, The Art of the Pimp, in March 2015, became a "Trump Republican" in December 2016. Maybe the White House incumbent, who released his book, The Art of the Deal, on 1 November 1987, should be inspired by Hof’s incredible posthumous election victory to replace his running mate with a dead Republican because “a dead Republican beats a female Democrat any day”. :)

Werbung:
Part 1

1. The following are excerpts from a news report dated August 12, 2020 under the headline "Surprised that Biden picked Kamala Harris as running mate, says Trump".

(Begin excerpts)
U.S. President Donald Trump has said he is surprised that his Democratic Party challenger for the presidential elections Joe Biden has named Indian-origin Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate despite knowing how nasty and disrespectful she has been to him.

Biden on Tuesday named Harris as his Vice-Presidential running mate. Harris, 55, whose father is an African from Jamaica and mother an Indian, is currently the U.S. Senator from California.

“We’ll see how she works out. She did very, very poorly in the primaries as you know. She was expected to do well. She ended up at right around two per cent,” Trump told reporters at a White House news conference. “She had a lot of things happening and so I was a little surprised that he (Biden) picked her. I’ve been watching her for a long time, and I was a little surprised,” Trump said soon after Biden announced that he has picked Harris as his running mate....

She is the first person of color to be selected on a vice presidential candidate and also only the fourth women and first ever African American and Indian American to be running for the second highest political position in the country.

Responding to questions, Trump said that Harris has been nasty to Biden. “As far as Kamala is concerned, she’s a big tax raiser. She’s a big slasher of funds for our military. And she’s got a lot of difficult things that she’s going to have to explain. Plus she was very, very nasty to — one of the reasons it surprised me — she was very — she was probably nastier than even Pocahontas to Joe Biden. She was very disrespectful to Joe Biden,” Trump alleged.

“It’s hard to pick somebody that’s that disrespectful when she said things during the debates — during the Democrat primary debates that were horrible about sleepy Joe. And I would think that he wouldn’t have picked," Trump said.... (End excerpts)

Source: https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...-runnning-mate-says-trump/article32331398.ece

2. Hof, the owner of several legal brothels including the Love Ranch and the Moonlite BunnyRanch, died in his sleep at the age of 72 on Oct. 16, four months after winning the Republican primary for his district....unofficial results from the Nevada Secretary of State showed him beating Democrat Lesia Romanov with 63 percent of the vote.

....when the Pahrump Valley Times asked readers if they had voted for Hof or Romanov, one Facebook commenter responded that he had voted for Hof because “a dead Republican beats a female Democrat any day”….. o_O

Source: https://nationalpost.com/news/world...hrump-has-won-a-state-assembly-seat-in-nevada

3. The brothel owner Dennis Hof, who took a leaf out of Trump's book to release a book, The Art of the Pimp, in March 2015, became a "Trump Republican" in December 2016. Maybe the White House incumbent, who released his book, The Art of the Deal, on 1 November 1987, should be inspired by Hof’s incredible posthumous election victory to replace his running mate with a dead Republican because “a dead Republican beats a female Democrat any day”. :)
a monkey could beat her

No racism there i see.

It must be painful to witness success from those you hate. You torture yourself daily with regular intakes of it. You should learn to settle down. They are not going away soon. Perhaps a valium?
Shes getting a 2 percent change of winning so yes a ape would have a chance of beating her. Has nothing to do with skin color but the fact shes useless

Shes getting a 2 percent change of winning so yes a ape would have a chance of beating her. Has nothing to do with skin color but the fact shes useless
2% is irrelevant if she eventually gets the nod for potus. That is not a current situation as VP.

Youre reference is without doubt racism at its finest. It is a direct slur on her and making suggestion of her black heritage and evolution. But it doesn't surprise me because you are republican. Slave owners etc. Racism is hereditary.

I can understand your hatred after Trump got a flogging but how immature to racism into it. Its pure hatred of democrats with you. Ignorance and hate are very corrosive elements and your a classic example of it

No racism there i see.

It must be painful to witness success from those you hate. You torture yourself daily with regular intakes of it. You should learn to settle down. They are not going away soon. Perhaps a valium?
I find it funny that the left sees racism everywhere. What makes it funnier is that they are the most racist of them all; at least in the US.

Werbung:
I find it funny that the left sees racism everywhere. What makes it funnier is that they are the most racist of them all; at least in the US.
But you have no evidence of it.
The racism started when Obama was elected. Not because he was a bad potus. But because he was black and republicans are racist. Trump won on continuing that by suggesting he would do this or that but in fact done nothing. He played on your fears and hatreds and you fell for it.

Back