Can Economy be fixed in Sarah Palin's 2nd Term?

I was thinking same thing lol. Its amazing how they just gush over someone who quit half way threw one term the only job that would even come close to the experiance needed to run for office....and even that was in a state that is one of the smallest and comes with a free Oil income that other states don't have...clearly she is set to lead...maybe even for months!

But I think she showed her strong grasp of the Econ in the Debate....Say mavric, drill baby drill, mutter something about a jobs in unrelated question and then refuse to respond to question asked...

Lincoln DID NOT finish his term either!

Werbung:
It must be a source of great pride for intelligent US citizens the electorate rejected this half-witted egomaniac be given the chance to be a heartbeat away from the command of a nuclear arsenal.
Hey, c'mon....she'd be great, during the Talent Segment of The State O' The Union!!!!!

To be honest, so far Obama is looking like Jimmy Carter.
But I believe it's a worse mess now, some 30 years later.
The news media is just doing a better job of hiding the destruction.

Palin has her work cut out for her.

To be honest, so far Obama is looking like Jimmy Carter.
But I believe it's a worse mess now, some 30 years later.
The news media is just doing a better job of hiding the destruction.

Palin has her work cut out for her.
No DOUBT!!!!

A passing-grade in Economics 101 would be a good-start.

sarah_palin.jpg

:rolleyes:

First thing that caught my eye... the title to this thread is HILARIOUS!:D

The words Palin and fixed in the same sentence... a RIOT!:D

Yep she's not a joke she's the ticket for repair my friends!!!:D

Someone wrote - Palin has her work cut out for her.

Yep, but we need somebody like her now, more than ever!

Obama has proven he can destroy jobs!

Yes, I think that the economy could be fixed in Sarah Palin's second term, but only if she's given two consecutive life sentences.

Ain't it sad & pathetic that you couldn't get the GOP to get off of their collective couches and go vote in 2008...but if you think that she's your messiah, then bring it on; wind that Sarah Barracuda/Soccer Mom up and see how far she goes before she bails out and cries "they are just being way to mean to me" :eek: She's a quitter, she's clueless, she's got no base, all she's good at doing is generating a lot of Red Neck/NRA/Card Carrying Clan members who just want to get vocal and have NO CLUE about the ways and means of fixing any problems...LMAO

BUT WHOOO WEEEE MOMMA THEY SURE CAN SHOUT REAL LOUD AND GET REALLY PISSED OFF WHEN EVER THEY GET TOGETHER IN THOSE SPECIAL MEETINGS ;)

Werbung:
Back