Can somebody explain Kanye West? As long as he was okay with DJT, I was like, "okay." But now, WTF???

Yo Daddy!

Can somebody explain Kanye West? As long as he was okay with DJT, I was like, "okay." But now, WTF???

I was never a fan of his music and dont even know any of the song titles. But he was with the Kardashians, whom I have never been all that taken with. And then with D.J. Trump.

They say he's a BILLIONAIRE.

🤯

Werbung:
With the proviso that I know nothing about him other than what I posted above, I will suggest what I think is going on with him.

The internet has led us to think if we personally commit to an alternate belief or fantasy view of history, and if we can attract enough supporters to agree to that fantasy viewpoint, that we can, literally, rewrite history.

Or maybe introduce to that page of history, a counterpoint to the existing 'take.'

And I think Kanye has discovered that certain alternate views of history will not be entertained because there is too much evidence of too much awfulness surrounding the Nazis for us to even entertain any consideration of their possible humanity.

His attempts to treat them objectively or dispassionately and his attempts to separate the individuals of the 3rd Reich from the horrors of their rule only enrages most people, I think.

Last edited:
With the proviso that I know nothing about him other than what I posted above, I will suggest what I think is going on with him.

The internet has led us to think if we personally commit to an alternate belief or fantasy view of history, and if we can attract enough supporters to agree to that fantasy viewpoint, that we can, literally, rewrite history.

And I think Kanye has discovered that certain alternate views of history will not be entertained because there is too much evidence of too much awfulness surrounding the Nazis.
As if you don't know why he's in the news.

Werbung:
As if you don't know why he's in the news.
All I know is that he reportedly said some anti Semitic things and brought a reputed bigot to dine with he and the former POTUS.

It's too bad that the Left has corrupted the media so completely, that we can't take ANY news reports at face value when they deal with people, positions, policies or projects of djt.

Back