Censorship in Israel

Werbung:
Twitter or X as i has been rebranded, is owner by a megalomaniac who will not allow collective bargaining and is about
to re-admit the serial liar Alex Jones and closet fascist Donald Frump.

Avoid

You and your other Maga cult members will do nothing. Like all republicans, you are all piss and wind.
You're right about me, I'm old and used up. There are a lot of young people who are going be left behind by prosperity in spite of having to pay forever on expensive educations that haven't prepared them for useful, productive lives. They're not going to blame me.

Winston Churchill said, "If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative by 40, you have no brain." It's a function of becoming aware of the folly of youthful idealism and an understanding of what actually works as opposed to what sounds nice but won't work in the real world. Like having enough power to sustain society without fossil fuels, a truly dumb concept put forth by those who have no plans to replace the power shortfall. There are hundreds of unworkable mandates that won't work and when imposed by govt just ruins what does work. Govt ruins everything they touch and does nothing well. It is a black hole where money goes in and nothing comes out. After watching that for 30 or 40 or 50 years, they see the light. I'll be gone by the time the Piper demands his pay. Will you, or will you be there to tell these people who are going to feel cheated that it's their fault?

The jig is up for Evs. The dealer lots are full and the floor plan financing that dealers have to pay interest on every month is going to break a lot of them. Car companies have the ability to make ten times the number of EVs that the public will buy, even with the steep rebates and tax breaks the govt hands out. The problem with capacity is someone has to pay for the real estate, improvements, machinery, dies, tools, designing, engineering, construction and all the rest of the expenses that need to be paid for to make that capacity. Those companies spent their reserve cash and have mortgages on that capacity in the form of bonds that people & banks hold for income, and they expect monthly payments. When car companies can't make their monthly payments lots of bond holders and stockholders will take gas. This is real, and it's bad. It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good. Welcome to the real world.

You're right about me, I'm old and used up. There are a lot of young people who are going be left behind by prosperity in spite of having to pay forever on expensive educations that haven't prepared them for useful, productive lives. They're not going to blame me.

Winston Churchill said, "If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative by 40, you have no brain." It's a function of becoming aware of the folly of youthful idealism and an understanding of what actually works as opposed to what sounds nice but won't work in the real world. Like having enough power to sustain society without fossil fuels, a truly dumb concept put forth by those who have no plans to replace the power shortfall. There are hundreds of unworkable mandates that won't work and when imposed by govt just ruins what does work. Govt ruins everything they touch and does nothing well. It is a black hole where money goes in and nothing comes out. After watching that for 30 or 40 or 50 years, they see the light. I'll be gone by the time the Piper demands his pay. Will you, or will you be there to tell these people who are going to feel cheated that it's their fault?

The jig is up for Evs. The dealer lots are full and the floor plan financing that dealers have to pay interest on every month is going to break a lot of them. Car companies have the ability to make ten times the number of EVs that the public will buy, even with the steep rebates and tax breaks the govt hands out. The problem with capacity is someone has to pay for the real estate, improvements, machinery, dies, tools, designing, engineering, construction and all the rest of the expenses that need to be paid for to make that capacity. Those companies spent their reserve cash and have mortgages on that capacity in the form of bonds that people & banks hold for income, and they expect monthly payments. When car companies can't make their monthly payments lots of bond holders and stockholders will take gas. This is real, and it's bad. It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good. Welcome to the real world.
It's so enlightening to hear such a positive outlook for everything. You're a breath of fresh air, 5o years ago.

Twitter or X as i has been rebranded, is owner by a megalomaniac who will not allow collective bargaining and is about
to re-admit the serial liar Alex Jones and closet fascist Donald Frump.

Avoid
Leftists have their speedos all in a bunch because conservative free speech is reemerging in spite of Democrat and bent deep state efforts to illegally, immorally, and unjustly silence it.

You are behind the times. Leftist looters and thugs already assaulted the White House, set fires within sight of President Trump's residence, and injured dozens of cops while Democrats made excuses for the terrorists.
Yeah sure they did. They probably wanted install a fascist dictator also.

Yeah sure they did. They probably wanted install a fascist dictator also.
Here is some background:

+++++++++++++++++++++++
The Godfather: How Saul Alinsky went from Al Capone underling to godfather of political chaos | Washington Examiner 1-4-19

The Godfather

by Wayne Laugesen

January 04, 2019 12:01 AM

Left-wing activists smash windows with bats to protest conservative speakers. They burn property and threaten opponents in public, violently lashing out at individuals for holding conservative views.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Violent leftist Democrats like Bill Ayers and Hillary Clinton admired Alinsky and were and are influenced by his violent anti-American radicalism, not to institute a dictatorship so much as simply to inflict anarchy of a loving, peaceful, moral, civilized people.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Hillary-Alinsky-Lucifer Connection - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics 7-26-16

The Hillary-Alinsky-Lucifer Connection
by PAUL KENGOR
July 26, 2016, 12:00 AM

In his speech at the Republican convention last week, Ben Carson made a statement that raised some eyebrows. “Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors, was Saul Alinsky,” said Carson. “And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired….”

So far so good. Nothing most political junkies haven’t heard before.

“And let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky,” continued Carson. “He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that.”

I'm not interested in that.

I want one person to go to jail , that's Trump, and he will not be wrongly convicted.

Jack Smith doesn't make mistakes. Trump is toast.
Of course you do. You are a leftist and leftist Democrats have seen no problem with lynching for more than 100 years of lynching innocent people.

1702551260723.png

1702551366709.png

Here is some background:

+++++++++++++++++++++++
The Godfather: How Saul Alinsky went from Al Capone underling to godfather of political chaos | Washington Examiner 1-4-19

The Godfather

by Wayne Laugesen

January 04, 2019 12:01 AM

Left-wing activists smash windows with bats to protest conservative speakers. They burn property and threaten opponents in public, violently lashing out at individuals for holding conservative views.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Violent leftist Democrats like Bill Ayers and Hillary Clinton admired Alinsky and were and are influenced by his violent anti-American radicalism, not to institute a dictatorship so much as simply to inflict anarchy of a loving, peaceful, moral, civilized people.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Hillary-Alinsky-Lucifer Connection - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics 7-26-16

The Hillary-Alinsky-Lucifer Connection
by PAUL KENGOR
July 26, 2016, 12:00 AM

In his speech at the Republican convention last week, Ben Carson made a statement that raised some eyebrows. “Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors, was Saul Alinsky,” said Carson. “And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired….”

So far so good. Nothing most political junkies haven’t heard before.

“And let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky,” continued Carson. “He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that.”
I look forward to reading this!

Werbung:
Back