Challenge to Libertarians

For those who want to see Shetland pony rider get totally dismantled and revealed as a complete and total fraud...by a girl...just go back to the Libertarianism in One Sentence thread.

So name calling really is all you have. You have been challenged to a philosophical debate. Are you up to it or not? If calling names is the best you can manage, then I am afraid that you have brought a knife to an intellectual gunfight.

Ducking the issue presented to you does not enhance your case. Either stick to the topic, or stay away and admit that you are unable to defend your philosophy.

Werbung:
Okay, this is degenerating into more name calling and sniping already. Let us put a question to both sides, if you don't mind?

Assuming that an actual body of government does exist in your philosophy, how does the government go about appropriating the necessary funds to conduct its activities?

Please note: both sides should get a chance to present their case in as much detail as they'd like before you start tearing into each other again.

Okay, this is degenerating into more name calling and sniping already. Let us put a question to both sides, if you don't mind?

Assuming that an actual body of government does exist in your philosophy, how does the government go about appropriating the necessary funds to conduct its activities?

Please note: both sides should get a chance to present their case in as much detail as they'd like before you start tearing into each other again.

Thanks, but I already stated the topic I wish to discuss here. If they can't prove that the very real possibility for slavery exists within the philosophy of libertarianism, then I will have achieved my goal. If you want to start a debate on the subject of government collecting income, feel free to do so, but that is not the challenge that I have issued on the thread that I began.

BTW thats a Woman handing you your shorts here fellas

You mean that it is a woman who is calling lots of names but not engaging in anything resembling a philosophical debate which was the intent of this challenge?

If that represents handing one's shorts to one in your world, then intelligent conversation is obviously not part of your world.

ahhhh but of course More insults hidden beneath grammatical correctness.How utterly astonishing!! you are the Bomb in your world i see. hey whatever works for you. what a great group you all have here. Insults a plenty

I really dont see where its my job,duty or otherwise to prove anything to you?
was it somehwere here that i stated anything thats needs proving? i dont think so bud? have a great afternoon

Werbung:
Back