Politics of the center. Where is the 'sweet spot' between the two forces of right v left?

Werbung:
Boris can not comprehend what your saying .I think he sees hears and reads in black and white .
My problem is I know exactly what I'm saying and you don't like being reminded of the dickhead you voted in.
You were drawn to Trump because he told you exactly what your hatreds were. Racism. Illegals, build a wall, unemployed. All festered in you and along comes a complete nut case and you grab him. The consequences I knew and you didn't. Now you appear wanting some bipartisanship to solve the problems.
I say stuff you. You never thought of that when you voted for the idiot.

Not so smart now boy.

Werbung:
My problem is I know exactly what I'm saying and you don't like being reminded of the dickhead you voted in.
You were drawn to Trump because he told you exactly what your hatreds were. Racism. Illegals, build a wall, unemployed. All festered in you and along comes a complete nut case and you grab him. The consequences I knew and you didn't. Now you appear wanting some bipartisanship to solve the problems.
I say stuff you. You never thought of that when you voted for the idiot.

Not so smart now boy.
This is a reminder of what you installed on your fellow Americans. You should be embarrassed to show you flea ridden bearded head.

And another.

Back