chapter one overview of marijuana and hemp

Werbung:
Your interest doesn't lie in hemp. Your interest lies in getting high without the fear of getting arrested and as such, baseing your arguments on hemp are disingenuous.
Exactly who th F&ck are you........to tell me where MY interest lies? what an Arrogant supposition something you are quite famous for. Im NOT basing my argument on HEMP am I? I CLEARLY STATED SO in my last post which you obviously havent bothered to read.
And as i stated I have a GOOD JOB i go to Amsterdam to get high.....i dont need to "live in fear of being arrested" as you seem to believe. you are the MASTER of PROJECTION.............I champion ALL areas of marijuana and hemp legalization as i stated earlier......I dont need to use HEMp as a crutch....we are here to start at the beginning to lay out my points apparently you are UNABLE to go any further in the conversations as you seem to be stuck on stupid right now.........

Im not basing My arguments on hemp.............PROHIBITION of marijuana was Induced BECAUSE OF HEMP they are related the ENTIRE STORY must be told in order to show how i am correct...im sorry that you want a readers digest version.its not availible pale....Now ill ask you again HAVE YOU OR CAN YOU PROVE ANYTHING IN THIS POST WRONG?

WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE OPENING POST............
EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND WE MOVE TO CHAPTER 2
WITH THE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WERE UNABLE TO PROVE ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS WRONG.......

EITHER GET IN THE GAME OR STFU

I became involved in the discussion after you made the claim that smoking marijuana was harmless. I proved my point with up to date medical research which you were unable to counter.

YOU PROVIDED INCONCLUSIVE DATA AND A HOST OF IFS ANDS AND POSSIBLYS None of your data had conclusive proof that marijuana when smoked is harmful to all who use it......
your information was littered with" in some cases ",and things like "it could cause ",or" it might cause in certain cases" None of your data comes out and flatly says if anyone smokes marijuana it will be harmful to them becuase of these reasons:

in short your data was easily shot down as propoganda.or Inconclusive data, .....or,,,,,studies that are presently still ongoing and have yet to come to final analysis ........its easy to see where you misconstrued this information as conclusive but it simply wasnt.....

NOW BACK TO THIS POST AND THE DIRECTION WE ARE HEADED CAN YOU PROVE ANY OF THE OPENING POST WRONG A SIMPLE YES OR NO IS SUFFICIENT

CAN YOU ARE YOU ABLE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION? IF NOT WE WILL SIMPLY CONCLUDE THAT NO YOU CANNOT AND THEREFORE WE MOVE TO CHAPTER 2

You offered up an uneducated doper's opinion which I believe actually included serious reference to mad magazine.
AGAIN WITH THE ARROGANT POMP OF A STRETCHED SPINCHTER SO DO YOU ALWAYS INSULT POSTERS HERE? IT DOES INDEED LOOK THAT WAY ALWAYS MR RIDER HAS TO RESORT TO INSULT HE HIDE IT FAIRLY WELL AT TIMES.......but fact remains it always resorts to this ....and the uneducated doper remark well mr rider the doper has a chapter in front of you ...........can you prove him wrong? should be easy hes uneducated and you are so superior your education will surely allow you to prove the opening post wrong then? put up or shut up

prove any of it wrong ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i understand really i do YOU CANT so instead you have drilled us with another one of your direction twisting rants that diverts all attention away from the subject at hand

ARE YOU ABLE TO PROVE ANY of the opening post wrong

answer the question Unless of course your unable to muster an answer? then we move on to chapter 2

It seems that you resent being so easily put down so you switch the topic to hemp in an attempt to prove something (?) to yourself.

il will this last time explain it for your slow learning self ok?.................I am laying out ALL of the details and reasoning behind the PROHIBITION OF MARIJUANA why is HEMP involved in the story? had you EVER bothered to read any of the material you of course would know this answer................Marijuana was USED as a scapegoat in order to OUTLAW INDUSTRIAL HEMP
both were legal in this country one was used to eradicate the other.theyre story is inescapably intertwined.......apparently your simple mind will not allow you to grasp this concept though..........we are STARTING AT THE BEGINNING you sir have NO CLUE to the reality of Marijuan and Hemp prohibition that is clear by your uneducated responses

I have no problem with hemp. I am fine with continuing to import both the raw plant and products made from it as it provides a meger living to a very large number of people in the 3rd world who grow it for export to the US who would otherwise have nothing.
Im glad you have no problems with hemp........thats fantastic Hemp can save the world .....it can save trees ,farmers, many many things.food fuel fiber medicine

HEMP was outlawed by USING marijuana as the catalyst

you continue to talk about 60 yr old information

the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has BASED THEYRE ENTIRE Drug war against Marijuana on the EXACT 60 YR OLD
information you complain of?

the FEDS have based ALL of theyre marijuana rhetorics on what happened in 1937 and you all eat it up like ice cream

it only goes to prove he is outmatched in this debate

we have moved onto chapter 2 as it is OBVIOUS palerider is UNABLE to prove any of this information to be wrong

You are engaging in nothing more than some self serving mental masturbation here roker. As I said, I don't, and never have had a problem with hemp. I don't think, however, that we should be putting third world paupers out of buisness by growing it here.

I got involved in the original conversation because you said that smoking pot was harmless. I stepped in, proved that you were wrong and that was the end of my interest in the discussion. Sorry you are unable to deal with losing a point so decicively. That is, however, your problem. Not mine.

You are engaging in nothing more than some self serving mental masturbation here roker. As I said, I don't, and never have had a problem with hemp. I don't think, however, that we should be putting third world paupers out of buisness by growing it here.

I got involved in the original conversation because you said that smoking pot was harmless. I stepped in, proved that you were wrong and that was the end of my interest in the discussion. Sorry you are unable to deal with losing a point so decicively. That is, however, your problem. Not mine.

that was Proof? hahahaha

ok bud admit it your unable to continue....this isnt about hemp its about whos right you or jack Herer and you claim its you.Now you seem to have changed your tune as well a few post back it was "DRUGS" now your coming around
what i had said was Marijuana.

You claim to have proven defenitivly that smoking pot IS harmful to anyone whom may use it. I say thats a Phallacy
as the information you provided cleraly only indicated that its POSSIBLE to be harmful

im sorry Possible is not defenitive so again back to Jack the uneducated doper

im trying to help you here collect 100 grand you crawdad with the best of em chief your proof that smoking pot IS HARMFUL TO people is inconclusive hardly any concrete proof now was there?

chapter 2 or admit you are not up to the task

I got involved in the original conversation because you said that smoking pot was harmless.

You had better Re-visit the thread my smart alecked friend.....

As that is NOT how it transpired you keep changing it slightly

but I did not say it was harmless and then you joined in .....

your not recalling it correctly there mr rider

You had better Re-visit the thread my smart azzed friend.....

As that is NOT how it transpired you keep changing it slightly

but I did not say it was harmless and then you joined in .....

your not recalling it correctly there mr rider

You just keep walking into doors with your eyes wide open don't you? Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

I entered the thred after you said:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3795&postcount=34

"what a CROCK of CRAP fed to you by those who Villanized Mj in order to once again lie to the people and profit what you postsed isnt true at all that is Government rhetorics plain and simple

Now for some real truth we will start here

If you think you can PROVE ANY of what i post on this as WRONG.... feel free to go to the author that i am getting my research from, and collect 100,000,.00 cash IF you can PROVE ANY of it wrong that is........"

You said this in response to a post by Interestedparty" who was pointing out studies that found negative effects associated with marijuana use.

You followed that statement with a small selection from:

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Drug Enforcement Administration
In The Matter Of MARIJUANA RESCHEDULING PETITION
Docket No. 86-22

which was an attempt to distract from the studies posted by Interestedparty by pointing out that other drugs cause problems as well. A logical falacy called poisoning the well.

You then followed with a post about hemp:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3797&postcount=35

and followed that post with another two posts claiming that marijuana was not harmful.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3798&postcount=36
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3800&postcount=37

At which time I entered the conversation with a clip from the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, that I followed with these publications that resulted from actual scientific research as opposed to the data you were submitting from Jack Herer who apparently gleaned his research from Mad Magazine.

Fligiel SEG, Roth MD, Kleerup EC, et al. Tracheobronchial histopathology in habitual smokers of cocaine, marijuana and/or tobacco. Chest 1997; 112: 319–26.

Robison LI, Buckley JD, Daigle AE, et al. Maternal drug use and the risk of childhood nonlympholastic leukemia among offspring: an epidemiologic investigation implicating marijuana. Cancer 1989; 63: 1904–11

Fried PA. Behavioural outcomes in preschool-aged children exposed prenatally to marijuana: a review and speculative interpretation. In: Wetherington CL, Smeriglio CL, Finnegan L, eds. Behavioural studies of drug exposed offspring: methodological issues in human and animal research. NIDA Research Monograph 164. Washington DC: US Government Printing Office, 1996.

Sridar KS, Raub WA, Weatherby NL, et al. Possible role of marijuana smoking as a carcinogen in the development of lung cancer at an early age. J Psychoactive Drugs 1994; 26: 285–88.

Caplan GA, Brigham BA. Marijuana smoking and carcinoma of the tongue. Is there an association? Cancer 1989; 66: 1005–06.

http://www.cannabisclub.ca/articles/...l_lancet_1.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/1999/...pot991217.html

http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/c...act/90/16/1198

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/cgi/con...ract/8/12/1071

http://bja.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/83/4/637.pdf

Why do you lie so blatantly when it is so easy to prove you wrong. It must be true that one can only come up with a plan that is good enough to fool oneself. Did it never occur to you that the words are still there just waiting to be brought here verbatum to prove you wrong?

UMMMMMMMM excuse me? where Did "I" say it was harmeless there squiggy?
i posted articles from jacks book? so where did I say it was "HARMLESS" or where did JACK say it?

i read the whole thread 4 times i NEVER SAID it was harmless? i posted information from jacks Book

so once again you CLAIM to have proven something wrong when in reality you are WRONG

your a friggin azz

you have been outed again and yet you squirm away like a worm on a hook

you as usual are WRONG AGAIN

EXACTLY

i mean EXACTLY

what part of what i wrote have you proven wrong? you have yet to be able to answer that you keep citing posts that i made but they are FILLED with points which points EXACTLY have YOU proven wrong

BTW all of what i posted came from the book I NEVER ONCE SAID IT WAS HARMLESS AS YOU ARE PROJECTING

you sir are a LIAR plain and simple

Werbung:
Back