Chiinese commie plot to cheat at Olympics

Werbung:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080813/sp_afp/oly2008gymnasticswomenteamus_080813110636

And the latest news out in the US is that Chinese janitors spread thumbtacks on the balance beam so the American would fall off. This is probably true because what else would cause America to lose to China?

Mind backing that up with a source...

Its obvious after reading the post that even her trainers knew her mental concentration and agressiveness was not on par for what it should have been.

Karolyi insisted the world champion US team would have won gold if Sacramone had not become unsettled.

But while she was unhappy with stadium officials, she also questioned Sacramone's temperament, suggesting the gymnast was emotionally vulnerable.

"We developed her into a good competitor but originally she was not necessarily extremely easily focussed and aggressive," she said.

The women should have concentrated on the task at hand and not let name postings get to her... this is the oylmpics.. she should have known everything counted.. and considering that the men had come before her and ate the same kind of long scoring calls.. it should have been expected.

Her fault .. plain and simple.. now she comes back as the first loser.

Just blowing this aside is bogus. Anyone who has ever engaged in serious athletic activity knows that psychology is at least half of the game, certainly for one-shot events like the balance beam, where there is no chance to come back later. The chinese apparently decided to try to affect the outcome, and in international gymnastics where medals are won or lost based on tenths of a scoring point, they may have made the difference.

The fact is that the Chinese blew the US team away by what would be considered a wide margin but nevertheless, there is no excuse to put thumbtacks on the little crybaby's balance beam and her floor mat. Libs is right, we must not blow this aside, we must cry and ***** and complain and make the Chinese look bad and look like cheaters.

Cause that's what we do!

Here's the proof:

Chinese Olympic Gymnasts....training or torture? - Yahoo! AnswersOf course if Chinese, must be torture! Everyone else - American, Russian ... I read that they put thumb tacks or something similar next to the balance beam ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080812125929AAV87YF - 52k - 23 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages

Uh, Canadians, the losers of the Great North, are the LAST ones with any credentials to comment on the Olympics - shut up. ;)

Uh, Canadians, the losers of the Great North, are the LAST ones with any credentials to comment on the Olympics - shut up. ;)

No libs, I won't shut up and you must stop telling me to shut up or I'll have to report you again. I don't want to report you libs because I enjoy your screaming posts but I will if I have to.

And there you have the evidence that the Chinese janitors put thumbtacks on the little crybaby's balance beam and stole the gold medal away from the murican gurls. tod you so libs!

No libs, I won't shut up and you must stop telling me to shut up or I'll have to report you again. I don't want to report you libs because I enjoy your screaming posts but I will if I have to.

And there you have the evidence that the Chinese janitors put thumbtacks on the little crybaby's balance beam and stole the gold medal away from the murican gurls. tod you so libs!

When you told various members of this forum to shut up, were you hoping to get reported?

When you told various members of this forum to shut up, were you hoping to get reported?

That was then and this is now Abomination. Now we are all being good kids and you better learn how to do that too. And no more lying about beaver dams that back up rivers for 40 miles. You know what we do with little liars!

I know the truth, I know the truth, thank god I know the truth!

It wasn't thumbtacks at all it was the Chinese girls cheating because they are under age.

well at least the US media says they look under age and that's how they STOLE the gold medal from the US girls and made them cry!

I know the truth, I know the truth, thank god I know the truth!

It wasn't thumbtacks at all it was the Chinese girls cheating because they are under age.

well at least the US media says they look under age and that's how they STOLE the gold medal from the US girls and made them cry!

You can't cheat or steal from the Canadians - they don't win anything! :p

Werbung:
And the latest news out in the US is that Chinese janitors spread thumbtacks on the balance beam so the American would fall off. This is probably true because what else would cause America to lose to China?
Thumbtacks would have been seen instantly by the Judges and competitors. It would have had to happen in full view of the spectators. The Chinese are not that stupid.

Also, "Chinese commies," for all intents and purposes no longer exist. The system in China is now capitalist and the only vestige of communism is in name only, as per Public T.V. interview with a Chinese American expert who has studied the new China.

The new elite are the party members who have taken control of the factories, real estate, etc. as the markets emerge...where as non-party members do not have the connections or finances to capitalize on the new expanding markets. The workers are being treated worse than ever.

Back