Chilling AI predicts what nuclear war would look like with attacks on London, Moscow and Washington

Yo Daddy!

• MIND OF THE MACHINE

Chilling AI predicts what nuclear war would look like with attacks on London, Moscow and Washington​

• Published: 14:49 ET, Dec 31 2022
ARTIFICIAL intelligence has offered a horrifying vision of what the world faces in nuclear armageddon and World War 3.

Responding to prompts such as "nuclear bomb", "war" and "apocalypse" - the AI tool produced a series of truly grim pictures which could offer a glimpse into the future.

The AI produced an image of a possible nuclear attack on London
The AI produced an image of a possible nuclear attack on LondonCredit: NIGHTCAFE
The streets are seen deserted in the grim future of World War 3
The streets are seen deserted in the grim future of World War 3Credit: NIGHTCAFE
The AI produced this chilling image when asked for the 'last man on Earth'
The AI produced this chilling image when asked for the 'last man on Earth'Credit: NIGHTCAFE

Werbung:
A nuclear war would totally destroy those involved euro nations china USA russia possibly the middle east india .
While there would be people who survived in Australia South America Africa a nuclear winter would pretty well do away with all of it

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

wow, you can't seem to make a single post without obsessing about something. lol
lol sure you started following me around posting on ever thread I made, usually several times and you have the nerve to call me obsessive, lol isn't that a bit like joe Biden calling out some one for lying . lol what a two faced clown you are

lol sure you started following me around posting on ever thread I made, usually several times and you have the nerve to call me obsessive, lol isn't that a bit like joe Biden calling out some one for lying . lol what a two faced clown you are

"following you around"? lol.

you post over and over and over. its almost impossible not to "follow you around" since you feel compelling to spout your stupidity everywhere here :)

yes, you are obsessive, posting about biden in his story in a way having nothing to do with biden. lol.
seek help :)

"following you around"? lol.

you post over and over and over. its almost impossible not to "follow you around" since you feel compelling to spout your stupidity everywhere here :)

yes, you are obsessive, posting about biden in his story in a way having nothing to do with biden. lol.
seek help :)
Here's paranoid about the Bidens. Joe lives in his head.

Werbung:
Back