China is now a major importer of coal

If you want people to respect your opinions it might be wise to stick to the subject. This thread is about China and coal. Not Obama and Iran.

Coal is an important issue because because it is one of the most reliable and plentiful energy sources in the world. Germany has 40 billion tons of coal reserves and we had a poster(Walter) starting a thread bragging that Germany is ending coal! Good idea stop using the only fossil fuel your country has because Greta says so. :rolleyes: Better to be reliant on oil and gas from Russia and the middle east.

So in short I cannot care less that China builds coal plants in poor countries or is importing coal for their own energy needs. I know intelligent conversations and debate are rare here but I'll do my part.

Werbung:

Real smart for a country that holds 22% of the world's coal reserves to not use that as an energy source right?

Understand the logic of the libtard. Brown and yella people can burn all the coal they want. Europe and North America are not allowed!

If you want people to respect your opinions it might be wise to stick to the subject. This thread is about China and coal. Not Obama and Iran.

Coal is an important issue because because it is one of the most reliable and plentiful energy sources in the world. Germany has 40 billion tons of coal reserves and we had a poster(Walter) starting a thread bragging that Germany is ending coal! Good idea stop using the only fossil fuel your country has because Greta says so. :rolleyes: Better to be reliant on oil and gas from Russia and the middle east.

So in short I cannot care less that China builds coal plants in poor countries or is importing coal for their own energy needs. I know intelligent conversations and debate are rare here but I'll do my part.
It's odd you should say your last sentence because up to now I haven't witnessed one from you.
The best action you could take us to disappear again you pompous idiot.

Werbung:
How about fucking yourself to death?
Oooooh. Got your hump up a little because you don't dominate here.
Ironically you tell me how to gain respect and that's your best reply.
You're like a whale. Disappear then suddenly resurface and spray shit everywhere.
Who's getting a fucking now?

Back