Climate change and the orbit of the earth

the annoying thing

The earts orbit around the sun changes about every 96000 years affecting the climate. The earth also tilts slightly on its axis during this time . It creates a cycle if ice ages and warm cyces. We are coming to a end of a cycle and soon enough we will go into a cooling stage .
Most people are not aware of this and fail to take it into account especially liberal.

Yes the production of green house gas has increased due to human but its not in control of our weather it can slightly influence it but mother nature is the biggest culprit .
The earth has been warming according to science for the last 10,000 years and that is attributed to man . Yes we can reduce that but at what cost ? and it will not affect the orbit of the earth or the shifts on its axis . we have been a frozen ball and had tropical plants grow in the artic due to shifts in the climate and nothing mankind can do about that . We have way to many people on the planet and we need to reduce our number and also work more on power sources such as fussion which can provide power 24/7 the production of solar panels and battery's require more mining and destruction of the planet and our water and affects the climate also . We will need coal and oil and natural gas for some time yet especially in colder climates as our battery technology performance is drasticlly reduced in cold water telsa cars which are on the cutting edge of electric cars often have to be charged up to 6 times a day in very cold weather and are expensive. Power from battery's for solar suffer a loss of energy over power lines that are long .
Science but it only counts to democrats when it meets their delusional expectations

Werbung:
The earts orbit around the sun changes about every 96000 years affecting the climate. The earth also tilts slightly on its axis during this time . It creates a cycle if ice ages and warm cyces. We are coming to a end of a cycle and soon enough we will go into a cooling stage .
Most people are not aware of this and fail to take it into account especially liberal.
View attachment 2546
Home-made science.....how impressive.

Yes the production of green house gas has increased due to human but its not in control of our weather it can slightly influence it but mother nature is the biggest culprit .
The earth has been warming according to science for the last 10,000 years and that is attributed to man . Yes we can reduce that but at what cost ? and it will not affect the orbit of the earth or the shifts on its axis . we have been a frozen ball and had tropical plants grow in the artic due to shifts in the climate and nothing mankind can do about that . We have way to many people on the planet and we need to reduce our number and also work more on power sources such as fussion which can provide power 24/7 the production of solar panels and battery's require more mining and destruction of the planet and our water and affects the climate also . We will need coal and oil and natural gas for some time yet especially in colder climates as our battery technology performance is drasticlly reduced in cold water telsa cars which are on the cutting edge of electric cars often have to be charged up to 6 times a day in very cold weather and are expensive. Power from battery's for solar suffer a loss of energy over power lines that are long .
Science but it only counts to democrats when it meets their delusional expectations
The Earth's axis is always tilted, 23½ degrees, everyone knows that except, apparently, you. That is why th weather is different between seasons.
Yeah, Teslas need to be charged up six times a day because it is cold Brrr!

Fussion does not require mining like solar panels do. They have dug up nearly all the solar panels that the Martians buried anyway.

The loss of energy over power lines is the same no matter how the electricity is generated.

You are not only annoying, you appear to be one lame rantster.
Thank you, thank you for your service.

The Earth's axis is always tilted, 23½ degrees, everyone knows that except, apparently, you. That is why th weather is different between seasons.
Yeah, Teslas need to be charged up six times a day because it is cold Brrr!

Fussion does not require mining like solar panels do. They have dug up nearly all the solar panels that the Martians buried anyway.

The loss of energy over power lines is the same no matter how the electricity is generated.

You are not only annoying, you appear to be one lame rantster.
Thank you, thank you for your service.
I'm aware of it . most do not comprehend we are at the beginning of another ice age and why .I have a never looked into it but if i recall right the moons orbit is not constant and changes a wee bit every year just like the the earth not just with it,.So Im sure there is some effect there also.

The Earth's axis is always tilted, 23½ degrees, everyone knows that except, apparently, you.
No. Just no.

The Earth "wobbles" as it spins and the Earth's axis proceeds between roughly 22 and 24.5 degrees (I don't know the exact decimals off hand) over the course of time. It is currently (roughly) 23.5 degrees and decreasing but most certainly is not "always" 23.5 degrees.

The tilt of the axis influences Earth's climate. The larger the tilt, the warmer the Earth.

No. Just no.

The Earth "wobbles" as it spins and the Earth's axis proceeds between roughly 22 and 24.5 degrees (I don't know the exact decimals off hand) over the course of time. It is currently (roughly) 23.5 degrees and decreasing but most certainly is not "always" 23.5 degrees.

The tilt of the axis influences Earth's climate. The larger the tilt, the warmer the Earth.
You are correct it varies .

No. Just no.

The temperature is related to which hemisphere receives the most and least direct sunlight.

The temperature is related to which hemisphere receives the most and least direct sunlight.
Yes, that's exactly what I said when I said:

"The tilt of the axis influences Earth's climate. The larger the tilt, the warmer the Earth."

Yes, that's exactly what I said when I said:

"The tilt of the axis influences Earth's climate. The larger the tilt, the warmer the Earth."
It certainly was not EXACTLY what you wrote. When one hemisphere is warmest, the other is coldest.

Werbung:
It certainly was not EXACTLY what you wrote. When one hemisphere is warmest, the other is coldest.
I was talking about the Earth's climate. Yes when one hemisphere has summer the other has winter, but the overall climate of the entire planet is such that the larger the tilt, the warmer the Earth.

FWIW, we are currently at (roughly) 23.5 degrees and moving towards a smaller axial tilt.

Back