Co-pilot made 'deliberate attempt' to crash Germanwings plane, prosecutor says

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:
Werbung:
In the United States, after 9/11, it is airline policy that no one is ever left in the cockpit alone. If one of the pilots has to step out to use the bathroom or something one of the flight attendants, or another crew member, must take their place. While it doesn't seem like we know all the details yet of this crash it sounds like on a surface level a policy such as that might have potentially added a roadblock to him taking this action.

They better be right about this, or the co-pilot's family are going to take them for a tidy penny or two!

Attempt? Looks to me like he succeeded and I sure wouldn't hire this attorney for not realizing that.

They better be right about this, or the co-pilot's family are going to take them for a tidy penny or two!

Turns out to be likely - this bugger was full of whole tory-parties' worth of hate and spite. I grieve for his family as well as those he is believed to have killed!

When you solve one problem. Keeping terrorist out of the cockpit you create another. Putting a flight attendant in is not enough as they can't fly. Surely the threat of terrorism should not make the cockpit so secure that no one can get in. Surely the passengers have a right to fight for their lives.

Werbung:
Back