Colin Powell says he might vote for Obama

I have a lot of respect for Colin Powell. Even after his time as Sec. State. A man who proved himself well overall. I really was hoping he would have ran in 2000. At that point my dream ticket would have been McCain-Powell. It is a shame how he was made a lamb and tarnished much of his credibility with a lot of people.

To be honest, I am not sure Obama is going to pull it off. If they dont, its because the Republican machine didnt get the job done, and the fact that McCain isnt up for the campaign. He hasnt been able to mobilize nearly as much as Obama. Plus the public money limit that McCain chose is gonna hurt him bad.

Werbung:
Didn't they both say they would do it, then after Obama was able to raise more money than the original agreement allowed, he backed out of the original agreement?

OOOOOH, well that certainly disqualifies him for the presidency. Meanwhile, I've noticed you're willing to look the other way as McCain has flip flopped on virtually every major issue.

BTW, here's a short video of Obama helping fill sandbags during the flood efforts in Quincy Illinois which borders Iowa. As I'm sure you are aware, that whole area has been hit hard by flooding. John McCain offered to help but he is nowhere to be seen, I see only one candidate and that's Barack Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft4czw90PEI

OOOOOH, well that certainly disqualifies him for the presidency. Meanwhile, I've noticed you're willing to look the other way as McCain has flip flopped on virtually every major issue.

BTW, here's a short video of Obama helping fill sandbags during the flood efforts in Quincy Illinois which borders Iowa. As I'm sure you are aware, that whole area has been hit hard by flooding. John McCain offered to help but he is nowhere to be seen, I see only one candidate and that's Barack Obama.

I am not looking the other way when it comes to McCain. I don’t like McCain either remember? But there are enough people out there bashing McCain that you do not need my help. Actually you do a fantastic job of exposing his flaws and weaknesses. I notice your posts here and in another forum and though some are trivial, most are not and it’s good to see someone on the job.

But the problem is for every person out there finding the dirt on McCain they make Obama out to be some sort of Messiah or God. To balance it out, the truth of Obama has to come out too… You won’t do that, you have never put even one negative word about Obama in your posts. That is not balanced. We need the truth good and bad on both.

Speaking of Flip flopping Obama has two recent flip flip gaffs have come in the from of Nuclear Power and the question of Israel. He pulled a 180 on both of this issues just recently.

And Obama pulling a media stunt by going out and filling sandbags is a nice gesture but meaningless for the election. The President can not and should not run out everytime there is some disaster and fill sandbags. He has to delegate.

Didn't they both say they would do it, then after Obama was able to raise more money than the original agreement allowed, he backed out of the original agreement?

I believe what happend was John McSame actually FILED that way. He didn't talk about "maybe" doing something... HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

Then he tried to break campaign finance rules and go back on his original filing AFTER IT WAS WAAAAAAAAY TOO LATE and the filing delined had long since past.

Hey as unsupported finachally as McSame is he's willing to try to pull off anything.

That's exactly why he's crying for the Towne Hall meetings. The only way the old guy can get more than a few hundred people in one place at one time to see anything he has to say... is if Obama is there bringing in the crowds of tens of thousands.

It's easy to see McCain is not a crowd getter and why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtN3hsITCok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcdLO3jKkPo

One incompetent "affirmative action" poster child voting for ANOTHER incompetent "affirmative action" poster child? Makes sense. :D

I believe what happend was John McSame actually FILED that way. He didn't talk about "maybe" doing something... HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

Then he tried to break campaign finance rules and go back on his original filing AFTER IT WAS WAAAAAAAAY TOO LATE and the filing delined had long since past.

Hey as unsupported finachally as McSame is he's willing to try to pull off anything.

That's exactly why he's crying for the Towne Hall meetings. The only way the old guy can get more than a few hundred people in one place at one time to see anything he has to say... is if Obama is there bringing in the crowds of tens of thousands.

It's easy to see McCain is not a crowd getter and why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtN3hsITCok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcdLO3jKkPo

They both made a pledge to do it. Only Obama changed his mind when he saw he could make more money this way. I think it is smart of Obama to go back on his word, who knew he could generate so much money. No one knew it could even be done this way.

I just get irritated when people sugar coat it for him or let him slick talk his way out of things.

Just say I have changed my mind, I had no idea I would be able to generate such funds. and really I owe it to the millions of people who sent money to use the money they sent for the cause they believe in... or something like that.

if he did that, it would be a notch in the I trust you, I respect you belt.

Probably because none of you wacko's have jobs. Most likely his extension of unemployment benefits is a thank you for all of that support. :cool:

They both made a pledge to do it. Only Obama changed his mind when he saw he could make more money this way. I think it is smart of Obama to go back on his word, who knew he could generate so much money. No one knew it could even be done this way.

I just get irritated when people sugar coat it for him or let him slick talk his way out of things.

Just say I have changed my mind, I had no idea I would be able to generate such funds. and really I owe it to the millions of people who sent money to use the money they sent for the cause they believe in... or something like that.

if he did that, it would be a notch in the I trust you, I respect you belt.

What's you're doing though is taking things out of political campaign context. Everybody that wasn't a presumed front runner on both sides would be talking for limiting everyone else's fund raising ability .

There's absolutely positively nothing whatsoever devious or not totally above board about going any which way on how you plan to finance your campaign... until you FILE to do it a certain way. That's when your commitment, your honor is at stake.

Senator Obama ran his campaign EXACTLY as filed.

John McBush... well... he of course tried his hardest to do what he's done constantly ever since he decided to run this time. He FLIP FLOPPED completely to the opposite of how he had filed.

Werbung:
Probably because none of you wacko's have jobs. Most likely his extension of unemployment benefits is a thank you for all of that support. :cool:

Well I can only speak for ourselves and personally I've been with my company 12 years. Wife's been with hers for 18.

Still good either way though........... then they all should also be well rested and available to volunteer for the Obama campaign and vote!
;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbL9ZyhiAP0

Back