Comments on the chilean miners rescue

Re: Successful Rescue in Chile

Yeah and I am certain you rue the day it died.

I know I do. The Communist boogyman was much more effective in keeping the populace in line than the terrorist boogyman is today. Even after nineteen years, the USSR still evokes emotions among the populace. Those godless Commies are still a threat, by gosh, and we Americans are going to stand up to them whether or not they still exist.

Werbung:

I know I do. The Communist boogyman was much more effective in keeping the populace in line than the terrorist boogyman is today. Even after nineteen years, the USSR still evokes emotions among the populace. Those godless Commies are still a threat, by gosh, and we Americans are going to stand up to them whether or not they still exist.

Well there it is...apparently drug rehab did not work this time...either. :(

Sadly, some people just can't be rehabbed.

Drug-addict-smoking-a-cra-001.jpg

Well there it is...apparently drug rehab did not work this time...either. :(

Sadly, some people just can't be rehabbed.

I've come to understand that you don't read my posts, and so don't expect a rational response, so you don't disappoint.

Have you come up with an answer to why we invaded Iraq when Iran was the primary exporter of terror yet?

I've come to understand that you don't read my posts, and so don't expect a rational response, so you don't disappoint.

Have you come up with an answer to why we invaded Iraq when Iran was the primary exporter of terror yet?

Oh I understood your posts perfectly. And they consistently prove how out of touch you are. Communist boogyman...really? So, you think there was no such thing as a communist threat, right? That the kooky right wing made it all up, right? If this is not delusional, it is proof you have been brainwashed by the Left.

And using your "logic," if I make up a silly question and demand you answer it, will you? Do you not see how delusional you are?

Werbung:

Oh I understood your posts perfectly. And they consistently prove how out of touch you are. Communist boogyman...really? So, you think there was no such thing as a communist threat, right? That the kooky right wing made it all up, right? If this is not delusional, it is proof you have been brainwashed by the Left.

And using your "logic," if I make up a silly question and demand you answer it, will you? Do you not see how delusional you are?

Now, it is your contention that Communism wasn't used as a boogyman to keep power? Is that your revision of history? Or, is it your contention that terrorism isn't being used the same way today?

When you say that Iran was the primary exporter or terrorism, it is not a silly question to ask why we didn't attack that primary exporter of terrorism in our so called "war on terror". Of course, I don't expect an answer to that one from you. Moreover, I already know the answer. Iraq was a much easier target, one that Rummy, Wolfie, and Cheney expected to be a push over and finished in less than six months. They had delusions of being heroes and furthering their PNAC goals.

Here are more questions that you won't answer, except by making some silly remark:

Why did we support Saddam Hussain?
What is the PNAC, and why aren't we hearing from them today?
Why is Bin Laden still out there plotting attacks nine years after 9/11?

Back